[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Check the events peeps I have the next tournament set up.

October 11th, same place, same time.

Oh and please! We really use another PS3 or two. It would REALLY speed things up.

Dammit...bad day for me...that's the day of the Texas vs. OU game and I don't miss that for anything. So I'll be having a Red River Rivalry BBQ/party at my place for the game.

CW: I'll pm you my cell. Just hit me up.

if you guys want we can have a sc4 get together at my place every sunday afternoon-night if you guys want. i need to get better and have sunday available so uhh yeah call or text me at 210-289-8666 if you are intrested.

also if anyone wants to have their matchs up on youtube i have a recording device :p mini tournament next sunday anyone???

also if anyone wants to get pwnd at street fighter 3 3rd strike or smash bros melee just let me know :)

if you guys want we can have a sc4 get together at my place every sunday afternoon-night if you guys want. i need to get better and have sunday available so uhh yeah call or text me at 210-289-8666 if you are intrested.

also if anyone wants to have their matchs up on youtube i have a recording device :p mini tournament next sunday anyone???

also if anyone wants to get pwnd at street fighter 3 3rd strike or smash bros melee just let me know :)

S.O.S sucks. That is all.

at soul calibur 4 i do. :( but thats the point. 2 get better lol. but as for smash and 3s its all lies sir :p

S.O.S- I am down to go on sunday. I will get whooped on smash (unless its brawl) but I would give you a hard time on 3S....Does anyone play Melty Blood or KOF?

Don't get me wrong, I love Melee, but I just have so much more fun in Brawl.

Speaking of which...when are we gonna hit the GameCube again, Blaze?

F that SH@T its all about MELEE and you know it.

Yo melee has transcended since our dominance in it in the beginning months back when SALIS and kenshin ect was our rivals. Smash is not the game I spend most of my time in so I will admit I will get whopped and you will too. Games I mentioned I at least have a fighting chance or will dominate. You are in town and didnt contact me? Flake give me your number so I can put this Setsuka on you.

Andychrist and UCI- Thanks for answering my phone calls and I will meet you guys on the days yall are free.

Sunday is a no go for me. I usually spend time w/my dad and spend the entire day watching every NFL game (we ordered the very over priced NFL Direct Ticket). I'm pretty sure out of everybody here, somebody will be available to play you though.

S.O.S- Well so far I guess its me and blaze possibly any one else care to join? I know everyone is going to be at CW on thursday so we can talk about S.OS. meet up while we are there. Post if you can make it thursday or sunday or both so both host can know what to expect.

sadly the only days that i can dedicate to sc is sunday's and monday's due to work and more work >.> but yeah cant wait to have some match's Setsuna and blaze. and nori we need to play sometime mangz.

sadly the only days that i can dedicate to sc is sunday's and monday's due to work and more work >.> but yeah cant wait to have some match's Setsuna and blaze. and nori we need to play sometime mangz.
That's funny, you have the same 2 days off I do. Mondays I try to get a lot of shit done for the week. Maybe one of these mondays we can meet up sometime.

Hey guys, did you see me win that one round at the previous San Antonio tournament?

I can make both meetings on thursday and sunday (g/f permitting of course) and i still need to update my 360 with 1.03 there is no high speed internet out in Floresville besides over priced satellite.

Back