SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to Snort on ranked yesterday, that was some fun! Also to anyone else I ran into on ranked, cant seem to remember right now

Wow... I never thought this thread could go dead... But anyway, to ressurrect it, ggs to Hueypiano, Lyserge, Rakazuki, PIGEON07, Cherry, Nethaeru, JonesTMC, AmyDreamm, RuloFerrer, DnmCroft, FunkeXmix, Draxus7, oll TONY llo, Devil Zafina, Layzer, Bushindu, Kalas, Marius Scarlet and others who I can't remember at the moment. cheers!

Wow... I never thought this thread could go dead... But anyway, to ressurrect it, ggs to Hueypiano, Lyserge, Rakazuki, PIGEON07, Cherry, Nethaeru, JonesTMC, AmyDreamm, RuloFerrer, DnmCroft, FunkeXmix, Draxus7, oll TONY llo, Devil Zafina, Layzer, Bushindu, Kalas, Marius Scarlet and others who I can't remember at the moment. cheers!

Missing out. :(

GGs to ne_equal_wins, renato and everyone that was in that room sorry im hopeless with names, was really nice to play other violas and ivys.

Holy shit. Shut up already. Keep it to GG's and stop whinging about British politics or whatever the hell was going on here.

Back