SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to KrayzieCD, Lespaulphoenix, arctickomodo, and all the other guys I have played in the last week or so. I know im forgetting a bunch of people but GGs to yall to.

And GGs to all the randoms that have sent me SOOOO much hatemail cause they hate maxi....LOL

HRD

GGs Bushindu from few days ago, also GGs to a nightmare player who I beat on for my first rank match victory (thank goodness my eyes could see those lows, I'm honestly scared of that character....)

AZ

GGs to Xeph (This guy... f!@# him and his skills... ;) ),
HRD (This dude always makes me laugh),
Slayer_X64 (you... And your wall combos... I hate you... And ... and i... love you... no homo),
NDK (You can poke my Gayfried any time),
ProvesaDark (You're beast, man! Hope to play you again!)
Smartypants 95621 (Call me Oppotunistfried...)
Bubbletea (Dont get to play you very much, but you're always welcome to join in our games!)
And anyone else I might have missed... GGS!

Join in "Jam in the key of 3B"! Everyone's welcome!

GG to Deathwarden, even if we did lose connection 50% of the time.

who would've thought that the first three styles Edge Master came up with happened to be three of your own mains

hmmmm

Awesome games to Rufus today! I'm glad that I can get some Natsu experience from the Taki master himself.

Also GGs to Eli, Bushy and Mage.

Good games to NDK and KrayzieCD even though this guys maxi is ridiculously good. first time facing a decent maxi it the maxi was actually waay over decent.

oh and good games to the guys that were bragging about how good they are in the globals only to get shut down by me and then still had the nerve to brag when they beat some other person.

GG to everyone in ranked late last night, especially Yoshbida.

I have about 5 hours of soul Calibur to my name EVER and going online and playing people who can bash me up and teach me something new is great. I love seeing good players.

I'm not as in love with the Ezios that move spam and then crossbow spam. I'm bad, you don't need to do that, bros. Haha, but it's all good. Gotta learn to deal with that too!

shoveljon on PSN if anyone wants to take a 2d veteran under their wings and teach me. I'm in doctoral examinations right now so I'm not on a lot but I'm crazy interested and when I free up next month will be playing like a demon.

GGs to KrayzieCD, Lespaulphoenix, arctickomodo, and all the other guys I have played in the last week or so. I know im forgetting a bunch of people but GGs to yall to.

And GGs to all the randoms that have sent me SOOOO much hatemail cause they hate maxi....LOL

HRD

GG's to you!

Thanks for letting me win a couple of times. Remind me to send you some hatemail. :P

GGs to Partisan, Heaton, Slayer, Ramon, nyc_fab and anyone else I may have forgotten. I'm having alot of fun playing some high competition. Keep the games going and I'll be there. (^_^)

So i find you here Partisan (this is ND2130srk) :) Anyone on PSN interested in playing Monday weeklies online. Matches will be uploaded to youtube. If your interested lmk pm me or something and ill add you to the list. Im looking for good players, ones which can learn from each other lmk

GGS to tyfu (ULTIMATE BATTLE OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!!!)
Badass99 (nice Raph!)
and I'm too tired to remember who else I played.

More jamming in the key of 3B to come!!!

GG Pocky, we need to play more often. GGs Wonton Rogue, man you gotta teach me yo leet skills.... ahah... Anyways GGs to everyone else, mainly Holy, Nu, ZOMBIEBEAR, DarkNightXLord etc etc etc.

Back