SC5 Setsuka

Sora

[11] Champion
I will let the image, and thread, speak for itself.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

One interesting thing about this CAS, when you do her right side throw, she actually says 'just die'.

Hi guys - reposted from my original thread - Neclord, you should try this! Apologies for not uploading a pic - technology is failing me.....please bear with me.

Hi all,

Since I got the St Val's DLC (with the Oiran Kimono...which to be honest I was a bit disappointed with because the kimono was just the top half) I've been experimenting with making various CAS Setsukas.

I was a big fan of hers' and pretty gutted she never made the cut in V. Here's a good method for recreating her in V, be great to know what you all think or if you've used any other methods:

Style - Apatroklos, natch.
  1. Body - 2nd tallest female, mostly "0" on physical stats, apart from her chest (!) - 17, and thighs/calves - 12 (Sets has big boobs and big legs, but she's not a muscly kind of girl, so i tone that down too :)
  2. Face - 6
  3. Hair - geisha (natch) - a nice dark chestnut brown (never liked her blonde)
  4. Makeup - geisha
  5. Tattoo - demon-face ("fear me, for I am a demon!") for her back, peeking above the kimono hem.
  1. Underwear - needs to be the hip shorts, you'll see why later
  2. Top - Oiran kimono :)
  3. Midriff - Pareo
  4. Shoes - Geta
  5. Accessories - bow (for her hair, place on the band she already has on - adds nice detail) and scroll (see below)
  1. Colouring - choose the Oriental pattern that looks like stylized clouds on a white background. Add this to the kimono, shorts and pareo.
  2. Recolour all clothing items a rich, cherry red, making the clouds golden yellow. I see red and yellow as her colours.
  3. The hip shorts hide the join between the pareo and kimono, once recoloured.
  4. I added in the scroll accessory to the pareo bow for added detail.
  5. Add the japanese looking heron sticker to the front of her kimono (looks really cool, especially on the cloud pattern) Resize to make bigger/more dramatic.
  6. Recolour the geta straps red.
Weapon - I think the walking stick one suits best (with the demony head thing) Looks most like a shikomizue (walking stick blade). If we can't have an umbrella, that'll do!

It's not perfect, but IMO looks better than the Town girl kimono, which looks a little.....conservative for Sets :)

Enjoy, Bails.

Here it is (sorry for crappy picture):sc3set1: (if setsuka had a younger relative)
Face: headband, used japenes looking make up, Bonus Item: flower botch on head, angel feathers on back of flower botch.....for tatto i used a random Chinese letter and a red flower
IMG_08771.jpg

Body:hunter underwear DLCkimono, badages for gloves, pi-bo for shouldr, dagger necklace, geta, paero belt, Bonus Item:bow on knot of paero......i randomly placed large stickers on dress..
IMG_08791.jpg

The kimono is nice, but no matter how hard you try you will never be able to recreate her. That is an abomination and you are Frankenstein.

That's why i added at the top IF Setsuka had like a daughter or niece (like they did with taki and natsu)
would make more sense if she was actually in the game

Back