SC5 Xbox Live Matchfinder

XBL: Wandrian Wvlf
Timezone: GMT -5
Mic: yes(prefered)

EDIT in September: HFS, I'm still loving this game! Casual or serious, I'm down for anything. Just no salt please :)

XBL: SoloT4
Timezone: UTC -6 (U.S. Central)
Mic: Mine is broken, I don't care if you use yours. Not like I'll hear you over the BGM anyways. Lol It's fixed. :D

You can add me whatever level of player you are. Just tell me you're from 8wr so I'm not like "Who the fuck is this?!". New to SC or tournament veteran, I'd love to add you and get some matches in.

XBL: The Landslide
Jersey City/New York
I'm usually watching Netflix with my wife, but hit me up and I'll try to go a few rounds.

helpfuljaysimon

east coast (northern virginia) on 25/25 fios

intermediate level player, play pyrrha's mostly, some patroklos.

looking for high level players.

GT: Dazzler1992

I'm by no means good as this is my first fighting game but I'm sick of being kicked from player matches for winning a few times. I don't mind playing anyone as long as the connection isn't too bad

I need to practice for CEO. I've been sitting on the sidelines of SC5 for too long.

GT: SolidSonicTH

GT: RikstaG

I mainly play as Hilde, but I've also been trying out other characters. I can't say I'm very good, but I know how to play. I'm down to go against anyone. Feel free to add me!

XBL: AnimeChild ( I know very original > 3 >;;)
Times:when Im onxD

Have feel free to message me since I love that <3
also Im usually in the Player Match section~Also I think I'm a C4 :O so yeah Im not that HIGH in rank -_-
But be warned ( I dont want to sound conceited or whatever) I am a good pyrrha player and I will spare no mercy on your soul. DUN DUN DUUUUN. lmao JK ^^ I play for fun C:

Damn. A lot of 8WR'rs on XBL. I would completely delete my Friends list and restock it exclusively with you folks to increase the frequency and quality of matches. I play anyone but I'm a creature of habit and too often just take myself to GC random or Rank for variety and less down time. I talked like I was going to take Oofmatic up on his challenge then forget to even look if he's on cuz I'm always mindlessly going into my robotic routine.

Zer0 Hundr3d - same as the user name except theres a space.Also I'm mostly an MK player so I don't get on a lot.But that's why I'm here because ranked and player matches with randoms are boring and you know how online communities are.

EDIT: Please send a message before adding me because I don't like random FRs

Changed my GT to WolfLoneThe. Still looking for people to play with, especially Europeans for connection purposes

Back