SC5 Xbox Live Matchfinder

I'm feeling needlessly helpful. Maybe bored even. So, I compiled all the GT's listed so far. Not everybody listed a main so left that out. Here's what I've got:

XBL GT's
AnimeChild
Augors
AZChinNuts
Bak2 BatCountry
BOYSTYLE sk8ter
Bummagic
bus orez
Caiser92
cha2
CiscoRey
Demon Of Mibu
Dr Abraham
DR SMASH PHD
Fuzzie Viking
Galen SDT
Harajuku Trap
HeiligekuhAC
helpfuljaysimon
itz dapinkpwner
janejana
Jcc7Ragnarock15
Jin Masters
J0E X B 0 X (o's are zero's)
Kinetic Clash
KowtowRobinson
Loved Poet
Marredjin
Maxedcrew
MKH Spartan
My5tiC4L
nFextion
Nuprophett
OkamiBW
Paranormal Oreo
PartisanSC
Pleportamee
Pocky Yoshi
PYRO ADHD
Quistine Mayne
| Red Djinn |
RikstaG
Rikuto Kuronaga
RolandKirk
Ruben258
Rultzbud
Salfinal
ShiftyEmpress3
Sjcodan
sleecin360
SolidSonicTH
SoloT4
SS xDRAGOON320x
The Landslide
therealdon11
TwiztidRaven
Wandrian Wvlf
WolfLoneThe
Xiaho
Yunachan85

XBL: Tetsuo 316
Canada, proud of it
when im online, ill most likely be playing SCV
i never try hard unless you want me to

Not new to the series, but new to playing online with people other than my boyfriend, friends, and family, lol.

gamertag: bcl931

You'll either be facing me or my boyfriend. We're both equally as "good" as the other, so it won't be obvious really.

XBL: JoshuaVv
Times: Randomly throughout the day, but usually for hours.

I need some people to body me. I can beat scrubs, but good players always kick my ass, because they actually know how to punish and block. I need to learn how to adapt and change tactics rather than do the same shit over and over again on people who won't learn.

Just a reminder: Demon Of Mibu - on in the evenings.
A suggestion: I know the 8wayrun.com Player Match always has at least one pretty good player in it. If not when you first get there one will show up soon. So, if you're not shy about getting your ass kicked publicly it's a good place to learn some hard lessons.

Gamertag: Zeero88
Main: Xiba
Times online: anywhere between 3pm-3am CST most likely. If I don't have anything to do.

I'm a noob at Soul Calibur and sometimes it's hard to find good matches in ranked, either I go against guys that 3-0 me, which is most of the time, or I find people with 3 games played and I just wreck their life. Sooo I'm trying to find some people to help me practice and get better and all that fun stuff. I'll probably send out some FRs from this thread but I'll say I'm from 8WR so yea and stuff. I should stop rambling now.

GT: MarKOed
Main: Damp, Z.W.E.I
Times On: Usually I'm on at the evenings, mic(preferred)

I love this game and I cant wait to fight some of you online and I hope I can learn a lot from everyone. I don't think I'm the best online but I'll make sure to give ya a good match.

GT: Zoidberg747
Main: Leixia, possibly Ezio or Maxi as secondaries

I am mainly an MK9 player but I cannot play that game online. The whole reason I got back into this game was because I could practice Online. Speaking of practice, I need a lot of it. Any skill level, any character. Im on XBL a lot and just invite people to private rooms. Hope to get games in with people.

Gamertag: SeraphimJester
Main: Tira and Pyrrha
Times online: Weekdays

Looking for experienced players who can give me a run for my money.

Gamertag: Recon Thief.
Times: I'm on alot so :P
Area: Washington State, US/ Near the pacific ocean.
Pacific Time.
I'm looking for just about anybody to spar with period, and for some good practice.

XBL: Hoarseplay
US East Cost (VA specifically)
Mains: :sc2maxi2::sc5lei1:
Training with: :sc5sig1::sc5pat1::sc5nat1::sc5nm1:
I'll eventually get into training with: :sc5aon1: :sc2mit3::sc5vio1::sc5zwe1::sc5rap1: :sc2vol3:

So... yeah. I've been playing a lot of SCV.

Back