SCV CaS - Recreations and eventually more...

NeonZ

[09] Warrior
Link to my Soulcalibur IV topic:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/my-cas-recreations-and-eventually-more.9023/

I've decided to redo this initial post, changing the order of the pictures and highlighting different characters. Several characters have been modified too, while some have been added.

Soul Calibur
Talim - Soulcalibur II costume, but she's supposed to be older
SoulCalibur_Talim_04.jpg

Angol Fear
SoulCalibur_AngolFear_01.png
Tekken
Lars
Tekken_6_Lars_01.png

Alisa
Tekken_6_Alisa_03.jpg

Jin Kazama
Tekken_6_Jin_02.jpg
Street Fighter
Ryu
StreetFighter_IV_Ryu_01.png

Keroro Gunso/Sgt.Frog

Keroro - Pekopon suit

SOULCALIBUR.png

Keroro_KeroroPekoponSuit_05.jpg

Although the result isn't perfect, I'm very surprised this was even possible... I'm still trying to improve him too. Although the eyes aren't technically wrong (he gets like that when he's scheming), I want to recreate his more characteristic round eyes without making them pop out of his face.

Anyway, obviously, armor breaks kind of... breaks his face. So... underneath his clothes, I made a visual resembling a human-like robot that Keroro controls in a later episode of the anime. That's why I gave the suit a green-ish tone too, rather than black/blue like in the tv show (the pants stay after armor break, and the human look has dark green pants + a sleeveless green shirt)

Keroro Dragon

Keroro_KeroroDragon_06.jpg

Keroro transformed into a dragon, from the 5th Keroro movie. I had used a texture horse face before they released the Lizardman head DLC...

Fuyuki
Keroro_Fuyuki_03.jpg

Keroro's main human character. It's a boy, but I ended up going with the female body model here because any males ones made him look too old.

Powered Natsumi
Keroro_NatsumiPowered_04.jpg

The main female protagonist in Keroro Gunso, a human girl who often opposes Keroro's failed plans to conquer Earth... That's my attempt at making her wearing the special armor she gets for some battles.

Angol Mois
Keroro_AngolMois_03.jpg

Angol Fear's cousin. I'm still working on improving her.

The Legend of Zelda
Link

LoZ_Link_01.png

Samurai Warriors

Yukimura Sanada
SamuraiWarriors_YukimuraSanada_SW3_01.png

Masamune Date
SamuraiWarriors_MasamuneDate_SW3_01.png
Dynasty Warriors
Sima Zhao
DynastyWarriors_SimaZhao_DW7_01.png
DC Universe
Superman - New 52
DC_Superman_New52_02.jpg
Kid Icarus Uprising
Pit
KidIcarus_Uprising_Pit_03.jpg

I used a female body model here in order to make the character look younger. In the battles themselves, it works pretty well.

Darkstalkers
http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-cas-recreations-and-eventually-more.11619/#post-420957

Dragonball Z

http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-cas-recreations-and-eventually-more.11619/#post-420805

Fire Emblem: Awakening
http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-cas-recreations-and-eventually-more.11619/#post-420957

Gintama
http://8wayrun.com/threads/scv-cas-recreations-and-eventually-more.11619/#post-420805

Kamen Rider

Pokemon

Kerogirls (Keroro Gunso fanfiction)

Gintama
Gintoki
Gintama_Gintoki_05.jpg

Shinpachi
Gintama_Shinpachi_02.jpg

Kagura
Gintama_Kagura_02.jpg

Hijikata Toshiro
Gintama_Hijikata_02.jpg

Takasugi
Gintama_Takasugi_02.jpg

Kintoki
Kintama_Kintoki_02.jpg
Kamen Rider
Kamen Rider 1
SOULCALIBUR_14.png

Kamen Rider 2
SOULCALIBUR_15.png

Kamen Rider Stronger
KamenRiderStronger_Stronger_03.jpg

Kamen Rider Decade
KamenRiderDecade_Decade_01.png

Kamen Rider Fourze
KamenRiderFourze_Fourze_01.png

The armor break system was actually good for once here. They all can be unmasked after armor breaks, and I've set them up so there are human faces (slightly) based on their original actors underneath.

Hey, hey, the frog and Gintoki look pretty cool. Play around with special equips to give Gintoki a collar and make his hair light blue-ish like this:
Sakata.gif

Play around with special equips to give Gintoki a collar and make his hair light

Thanks, but I've already used up all special equips for the kimono's asymmetrical sleeve. I'd need an actual neck piece to add the collar. SC4 had one, but I guess it hasn't returned this time.

Darkstalkers
Demitri
Darkstalkers_Demitri_02.png

Midnightbliss Demitri (Capcom Fighting Jam special version)
Darkstalkers_Demitri_MB_02.jpg
Fire Emblem - Awakening
Marth
FE13_Marth_02.jpg

Micaiah
FE13_Micaiah_02.jpg

Also, some characters from a Keroro fanfiction:

Pokemon
Red
Pokemon_Red_Firered_03.jpg

Leaf
Pokemon_Leaf_Leafgreen_02.jpg

Kerogirls

Kerogirls_Keroko_03.jpg

Kerogirls_KerokoSuit_03.jpg

Kerogirls_Tama_03.jpg

SOULCALIBUR_7.png

Kerogirls_Giromi_03.jpg

Kerogirls_GiromiPirate_02.png

Kerogirls_Lulu_03.jpg

SOULCALIBUR_11.png

Kerogirls_Dorohime_03.jpg

SOULCALIBUR_13.png

Hm... I actually managed to include a collar. It doesn't match the real one perfectly, but it's better than nothing. Thanks for the idea DokuganRairyu.

Gintoki Mk2!
Gintama_Gintoki_02.png

Here are some others that I'm still working on, I'm not completely happy with them yet:

An older Talim
SoulCalibur_Talim_01.png

Kamen Rider Fourze
KamenRiderFourze_Fourze_01.png

Angol Mois from Keroro
Keroro_AngolMois_01-1.png

A tweaked version of Powered Natsumi, also from Keroro
Keroro_NatsumiPowered_02.png

Fuyuki from Keroro (5th season outfit) - I'm considering actually switching up to a female for him due to the body built, even the smallest male looks too mature... but the armor break system stops me from doing that...
Keroro_Fuyuki_01png.png

Np Zeon, and just call me Doku or Dokugan. The Gintoki looks a little better now, u could try to use a sticker to create the bare part of his shirt. Yukimura looks great.

Here are a few extra ones. I've made more, but I think it takes too long to take these pictures and upload them...

First...

Sima Zhao from Dynasty Warriors 7.

DynastyWarriors_SimaZhao_DW7_01.png

He's the one designated as the "main hero" for Dynasty Warriors 7, as opposed to the usual Zhao Yun or Liu Bei. Historically, he was the one who made the final steps to allow the Jin Dynasty to unify the three Chinese kingdoms (although it wasn't Zhao himself who did it).

Masamune Date from Samurai Warriors 3

SamuraiWarriors_MasamuneDate_SW3_01.png

The hotblooded and ambitious warlord, who was born too late to actually challenge people like Kenshin, Shigen and Nobunaga, ending up as a vassal for Ieyasu... I liked how Samurai Warriors Chronicles actually highlighted that and used it as an excuse to set up a rivalry between him and Yukimura, kind of taking the concept from Sengoku Basara and giving it a better basis (It makes more sense for Masamune to be fixated on fighting against Yukimura when he's one of the few famous warriors left around and Masamune himself doesn't have realistically much hope of taking his dreams of conquest forward).

The destroyer of worlds, Decade

KamenRiderDecade_Decade_01.png

A villain who becomes an hero after losing his memories... Like my other Kamen Rider characters, if he takes damage, the armor breaks revealing a human face underneath.

Red from Pokemon Firered/LeafGreen

Pokemon_Red_Firered_01.png

The protagonist from Pokemon Firered, with his redesign from the Firered game... Looking at him now, I've noticed I completely forgot his white collar...

Leaf from Pokemon Firered/LeafGreen

Pokemon_Leaf_Leafgreen_01.png

Red's female counterpart...

Some new and some tweaked CaS. First, the new ones:

Goku (DBZ)
DragonballZ_Goku_01.png

I had made him for a while, but he looked even worse previous - his shirt is the spyrobe, and the only way to remove the lower part of the spyrobe was to add some belts which don't really fit his design. However, the new trackpants somehow remove the lower part of the Spyrobe by themselves, making him work.

Ryu - Street Fighter series
StreetFighter_IV_Ryu_01.png

Lars - Tekken 6
Tekken_6_Lars_01.png

As far as Lars goes, I'm still not sure if I'll really use that chest armor. I actually often switch between one version of him with that and one without...

Alisa - Tekken 6
Tekken_6_Alisa_01.png

Marth - Fire Emblem Awakening
FE13_Marth_02.jpg

Micaiah - Fire Emblem Awakening
FE13_Micaiah_02.jpg

Both of those Fire Emblem characters are from older titles, but they received new designs in their return for the most recent (Japan-only, so far) Fire Emblem.

Modified CaS ->

Talim

SoulCalibur_Talim_02.png

She's supposed to look older than before, but at the same time she's also supposed to be wearing her SC2 outfit... Anyway, I've tweaked some elements of her design.

Demitri from Darkstalkers

Darkstalkers_Demitri_02.png

The villain who was originally the protagonist of the Darkstalkers series before getting sidelined in the third game and crossovers for Morrigan... Anyway, I used skin paint for his shirt (or rather, gave him blue skin and added some stickers on top of face and chest), rather than an actual shirt to highlight his musculature, like in his in game sprite and official art.

Midnight Bliss Demitri from Capcom Fighting Jam

Darkstalkers_Demitri_MB_02.jpg

Since Darkstalkers 3, Demitri has an attack that turns everyone into girls (even girls become other girls). Anyway, in the game Capcom Fighting Jam, his female form got an alternate redesign, and this was based on that design rather than the one from Darkstalkers itself.

New updates! I've also changed the initial post to keep the image or links to them there.

Alisa (Tekken 6)
Tekken_6_Alisa_03.jpg

Keroro Dragon (Keroro Gunso Movie 4)
Keroro_KeroroDragon_06.jpg

Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)
KidIcarus_Uprising_Pit_03.jpg

Superman (New52 version)
DC_Superman_New52_02.jpg

More Gintama characters:

Shinpachi
Gintama_Shinpachi_02.jpg

Kagura
Gintama_Kagura_02.jpg

Hijikata
Gintama_Hijikata_02.jpg

Takasugi
Gintama_Takasugi_02.jpg

I love your recreations, they are all very well done. I especially like Keroro Gunso ones! Don't see those very often.

I absolutely love your Alisa, probably best fighting game recreation ever. Just change the lighter pink (her right side and coat) to a gradient. Also if you buy DLCs give her the nurse boots.

For Gintoki I suggest using the v necked shirt.

For Gintoki I suggest using the v necked shirt.

It's not a short sleeved shirt though. So, I'd fix the collar just to mess up one of his sleeves... Anyway, some Gintama related updates.

Here's Kintama's protagonist, Kintoki!

Kintama_Kintoki_02.jpg

And here's an updated Gintoki, the main difference is that I've found a way to give him his "belt".
Gintama_Gintoki_05.jpg

Well, it's been a long time since I posted here, but I still play SCV and make characters. I guess I've been too lazy to upload pictures though....

Anyway, I've updated the following characters:
Talim
SoulCalibur_Talim_03_zpsqoaadf8q.jpg

Link from The Legend of Zelda series

LoZ_Link_02_2_zpshre4ajwx.jpg

This one is meant to look closer to Twilight Princess Link.

Keroro Gunso/Sgt.Frog

Keroro
Keroro_KeroroPekopon%20Suit_06_zpsaoemaipv.jpg

Fuyuki
Keroro_Fuyuki_04_zpsa2fyiec3.jpg

Angol Mois
Keroro_Angol%20Mois_04_zpsgwhutekt.jpg

New characters

Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei IV
SMT_Flynn_01_zps957hjbxi.jpg

Batman from DC Comics
DC_Batman_01_zpsh1d4txfw.jpg

I know that he could look better using face paint for the mask, but I wanted as destructible mask, so he still looks fine even after his equipment breaks.

Urusei Yatsura
Ataru
UruseiYatsura_Ataru_02_zpsjqpjpgkt.jpg

Ataru is very generic and plain looking, so it's hard to make a SCV character that resembles him. His outfit is taken from that special crossover short where he interacts with Ranma. It references Urusei Yatsura's opening and looks fairly unique.

Mendou

UruseiYatsura_Mendou_01_zpsvxcfs7lz.jpg

Lum

UruseiYatsura_Lum_02_zpstzu0ohl6.jpg

Ranma Saotome (girl version) from Ranma 1/2
Ranma_GirlRanma_01_zps1904bwwx.jpg

Gaim from Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen%20Rider_Gaim_01_zpsujxl9nk1.jpg

Kemono Friends x Keroro Gunsou/Sgt.Frog

These designs are based on a tie in promotion between a Japanese mobile game and the Keroro series. In this tie in, all members of the Keroro platoon become human girls.

latest

KeroroGroupShot02_2_zpszmi75ave.jpg

The one above was my first attempt, although I ended up redoing them all eventually.

Keroro
Keroro_KF_Keroro_02_zpsaik1esmq.jpg

Tamama
Keroro_KF_Tamama_02_zpsmvn5f2f5.jpg

Giroro
Keroro_KF_Giroro_02_zpswbyfocee.jpg

Kururu
Keroro_KF_Kururu_02_zpsvlaljmvw.jpg

Dororo
Keroro_KF_Dororo_02_zps9llbmieq.jpg

Back