SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save files can also be DL-ed for this game, which is probably what we should do for TO's.
Are you sure about that? I remember when Jaxel thought this could be done, and then later stated it's not actually possible afterall.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/critical-edge-a-brief-history-of-banning.10035/page-10#post-382855

Or since Jaxel's last post in that thread, have we re-discovered that it is actually is possible afterall? I guess I should just stop writing this and go test for myself.

Here's the first DLC batch for euro psn , with prices and all :

• Soul Calibur V - Downloadable Music Pack 1 (1.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Bravely Folk Song (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Horangi Arirang (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Soul and Sword (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - The Wind and Clouds (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - World Atlas Collapsed (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Downloadable Music Pack 2 (1.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Chasing Downstream (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Duelists (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - The Cursed Image (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Unblessed Soul (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Wing of Faith (0.99 €)
  • Soul Calibur V - Female Customization Equipment (1.99 €) Rating: PEGI 12

I'm having trouble unlocking the stage that falls between Ezio's Astral Chaos and Algol's Tower of Glory: Most Holy Dichotomy. I think it's the other variation of the Astral Chaos. Most stages are unlocked when their respected characters are unlocked. Stages that need to be unlocked that belongs to characters already unlocked, like Mitsurugi's stage, you beat them in Quick Battle or in Arcade.

Question- I have level 12, and I beat that lame story mode.

Why aren't I saying Algols in quick offline battle mode?

Question- I have level 12, and I beat that lame story mode.

Why aren't I saying Algols in quick offline battle mode?
It's rare for him to appear. Try searching the Europe region. That's where the Teramos "player" that uses Algol is "from."

Ah well, at least we won't have to wait for too long.
EDIT:

Wait, I thought THOSE were DLC! I don't know what to believe in any more!
Yea, I've unlocked a bunch of animal parts for the creator too [mostly heads and the horse legs XD I'm only lv23 though]. What I want to know is if the DLC is exclusive/new stuff or if it's just for lazy people who don't want to level up? o.O

Yea, I've unlocked a bunch of animal parts for the creator too [mostly heads and the horse legs XD I'm only lv23 though]. What I want to know is if the DLC is exclusive/new stuff or if it's just for lazy people who don't want to level up? o.O

Considering those items were supposed to be DLC to begin with, I'd be willing to bet it was for lazy people.

Are you sure about that? I remember when Jaxel thought this could be done, and then later stated it's not actually possible afterall.

http://8wayrun.com/threads/critical-edge-a-brief-history-of-banning.10035/page-10#post-382855

Or since Jaxel's last post in that thread, have we re-discovered that it is actually is possible afterall? I guess I should just stop writing this and go test for myself.
Yes, that's what I thought as well.

Really though, they should just make it so that you can temporarily unlock characters via "cheat code" for tournament play. Either that, or just make it so that you can play everyone in Versus and Training modes and keep the unlocking for other modes.

I just fought Siegfried with his frozen armor from SC IV in quick play.... anybody found a way to unlock him??

Hm.. let me guess... it'll be DLC (cuz you can fight even Dampierre, and I don't have the code to download him)

japanese school uniforms would be nice...
I would be happy making a Kyo Kusanagi in CaS ;D

or Athena with Viola style

If you play League of Legends, you can make Viola look like Ahri in her "Dynasty Ahri" skin but unfortunately, there's no nine-tails prop in CaS.

Any news on how to unlock the 2nd Astral Chaos stage?

Hello, I’ve been a long time lurker to these forums, but finally made the plunge, because I found some potentially useful information.
I unlocked the extra path in arcade. Played threw once, and hit level 18. Expecting I’d be grinding up either way, I restarted, only to see all the characters on that path change. The final fight was with Algol. This also unlocked his stage. The music on that one is another oral delight. I was playing on normal settings, and by the time I’d reached that fight, I was on level 19, if that helps any.
I’m still missing a stage between tower of glory most holey dichotomy and astral chaos, so if anyone knows how to unlock it, I’d love to know.
I apologize in advance if this post doesn’t completely look as it should. I’m a screen reader user, and the forum posting controls present somewhat of an access challenge. Never the less, I really enjoy the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back