SCV Quick Unlock Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen so far, all the equipment unlocks are tied directly to level advancement. It doesn't seem to matter how or where you level-up.

I tried the Extra Route in Arcade on the easiest setting and Algol did not appear. Does it require trying it at normal difficulty, or is it random?
I ended up answering my own question. I finally encountered Algol on my 4th run through the Extra Route in Arcade mode on the Easy difficulty setting. His appearance in Arcade mode seems to be random, and the chance of him appearing seems very low. When I finally encountered him, I was using Leixia and Algol appeared as the 5th opponent. I was about 25th level at the time.

Honestly, I got to fight Algol on my first try at Extra on Hard or Normal I don't remember. I was level 19, used Omega Pyrrha and he was the final fight.

it's considered a courtesy to skip a match after winning 3 in a row. just sayin xD
but yeah, i'm pretty much eating people with Tira on player matches... my win rate is 95% because i took Viola a few times. but if you win too often people ragequit so ;(

Oh thanks, "the more you know." Maybe I'm wrong but the SC community seems a little more, I don't know "chivalrous" than the Capcom crowd.

Oh thanks, "the more you know." Maybe I'm wrong but the SC community seems a little more, I don't know "chivalrous" than the Capcom crowd.
I've been a long time Capcom player and I just moved to SC, this is a very true statement. this community is much more friendly and helpful, and glad to be that way. Capcom crowd likes to trash talk a lot more, and whine about megaman :P

Long story short I'm glad I'm here.

F... sh.t. I unlocked Algol but .... His second outfit is naked too. Also his artwork in selection screen is not safe under 18. I have 13 year old twin sisters, I don't want them to see him... Is there a way to lock him again?

F... sh.t. I unlocked Algol but .... His second outfit is naked too. Also his artwork in selection screen is not safe under 18. I have 13 year old twin sisters, I don't want them to see him... Is there a way to lock him again?

It's not like Algol's dick is showing. He's just in his underwear. If you make a 3P outfit for him in Creation mode, he starts out in his boxers and from there you can clothe him as much as you need.

I'm seriously thinking of dropping cash on a turbo controller just to leave it on overnight and magically be level 53. .-.

Can anyone who has unlocked all equipment write which parts are still locked away for DLC? I heard that both tiger heads and the hannibal lecter mask are... any others?

I'm seriously thinking of dropping cash on a turbo controller just to leave it on overnight and magically be level 53. .-.

Haha, I did that last night. Started it at about 4 AM then stopped it at 11AM when I woke up. Went from level 36 to level 62. This is a really good option for anyone who feels like this is a grind (Re: everyone) and has a turbo controller available.

I would recommend going into quick battle and finding "Belladonna". Pick nightmare. Bind your A\X button button to B, put it on turbo, find some way to hold down the button and enjoy. :) In my case, I got 320 wins and 0 losses in 7 hours.

Still only have 93% of equipment available though...

Also, RealSubZero, I can confirm that the Serial Killer's Mask AKA the Hannibal Lecter Mask isn't dlc. I can't say for sure when it unlocks, but it's in between 36 and 62.

Haha, I did that last night. Started it at about 4 AM then stopped it at 11AM when I woke up. Went from level 36 to level 62. This is a really good option for anyone who feels like this is a grind (Re: everyone) and has a turbo controller available.

Still only have 93% of equipment available though...

Also, RealSubZero, I can confirm that the Serial Killer's Mask AKA the Hannibal Lecter Mask isn't dlc. I can't say for sure when it unlocks, but it's in between 36 and 62.

I think there are two variations of the serial killer mask, one that cover's the full face and another similar to Hannibal Lecter's. Not sure about it, but I think one of these two is DLC

I think there are two variations of the serial killer mask, one that cover's the full face and another similar to Hannibal Lecter's. Not sure about it, but I think one of these two is DLC

Ohh okay. Haven't seen the movies, so I wouldn't know. Yeah, now that I think about it, this is more of a Jason mask.

Unlocked Algol first time playing extra arcade mode at level 18. So is it just a total crap shoot how that works? Also, I don't understand the point of extra arcade mode, I guess if you like nauseating camera angels and not being able to see if you are spacing properly it's cool. Why didn't they add a tutorial mode like they had in Sc3 for all the new players?

Good stuff Weegee, though I think it's faster if you use a character with a good BB that doesn't knock them on the ground. Currently using Pyrrah omega and she's rocking it real fast. 6 wins in about 5 minutes against "BlodyFrosty", some E5 AI with Sieg's weapon. So many counter hits and perfects

I fought an AI earlier with a turtle shell. Gaaah how do I get that

Good stuff Weegee, though I think it's faster if you use a character with a good BB that doesn't knock them on the ground. Currently using Pyrrah omega and she's rocking it real fast. 6 wins in about 5 minutes against "BlodyFrosty", some E5 AI with Sieg's weapon. So many counter hits and perfects

I fought an AI earlier with a turtle shell. Gaaah how do I get that

Ah, that's a good point. I'll give that a shot and compare how long it takes.

I'll try it against the E5, but I believe you get slightly more points for higher ranks. It may be worth it to find the highest ranked AI that still doesn't block and do it on that one

I unlocked the Comic and Manga attack effects around 68.

On second thought, are there any characters that can get a ring out just by spamming B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back