SCV Story Speculation/Discussion

Presumably, something happened when he bumped into Nightmare at the top of the Tower of Remembrance. There's a definite theme here because quite a few of the trailers have shown the final confrontation from Soul Calibur IV between Siegfried and Nightmare, suggesting this was a pivotal moment in the story.

My guess is that the two clashed, Algol stepped between them and claimed the power of both swords before they could complete their mission (since, according to the endings of IV, no matter which sword came out on top the world would have been doomed). Determined to make sure that the swords could no longer do damage in the hands of Siegfried and Nightmare, Algol wiped the slate clean and made it so none of the events of IV took place, essentially resetting things to the time of Soul Calibur III, which is how the story picks up seventeen years later (in other words, III became a fork in the timeline, with one branch resulting in the battle between Siegfried and Nightmare at the Lost Cathedral and leads to the events of IV and another where Siegfried never reached the Cathedral and resumes 17 years later).

Just random notes but it makes sense.

Presumably, something happened when he bumped into Nightmare at the top of the Tower of Remembrance. There's a definite theme here because quite a few of the trailers have shown the final confrontation from Soul Calibur IV between Siegfried and Nightmare, suggesting this was a pivotal moment in the story.

My guess is that the two clashed, Algol stepped between them and claimed the power of both swords before they could complete their mission (since, according to the endings of IV, no matter which sword came out on top the world would have been doomed). Determined to make sure that the swords could no longer do damage in the hands of Siegfried and Nightmare, Algol wiped the slate clean and made it so none of the events of IV took place, essentially resetting things to the time of Soul Calibur III, which is how the story picks up seventeen years later (in other words, III became a fork in the timeline, with one branch resulting in the battle between Siegfried and Nightmare at the Lost Cathedral and leads to the events of IV and another where Siegfried never reached the Cathedral and resumes 17 years later).

Just random notes but it makes sense.

Actually (this is NOT Sophie-fanboyism speaking) Sophie is seen as well in the trailers holding Soul Edge in her hands above her head but has a very different expression on her face than from story mode as she has a weakened or defeated look in the trailer and a surprised/scared look in the real cinematic at this point...just putting that out there.

Actually (this is NOT Sophie-fanboyism speaking) Sophie is seen as well in the trailers holding Soul Edge in her hands above her head but has a very different expression on her face than from story mode as she has a weakened or defeated look in the trailer and a surprised/scared look in the real cinematic at this point...just putting that out there.

I´m pretty sure it´s the same faces as before.

i figured hilde's ending to be canon just its not a total victory for the good guys as im sure will be explained in sc5 as hilde loses her country, nightmare returns, etc.

What can we expect in the form of Rivalries in SCV?
Am I the only one who wants to see a continuation of the Maxi vs. Astaroth rivalry? It's a classic, also with Kilik meeting an "ill" fate will Maxi take up the battle solo?
Ivy vs. Cervantes? Old news?
Siegfried vs. Nightmare? Obvious as hell
Tira vs. Pyrrha?
Just some ideas....

Zwei vs. Pat? For some reason I think this might happen. Otherwise... I can't really see Zwei's point in anything.
Natsu vs. nobody? (Neutral like Taki = boring, right?)

Well im sure everyone's stories will be fleshed out. Like for example, Im confused as to whether to follow Sieggy's or hilde's endings in SC 4, though they...are...both canon?

I read a lot of the "new Nightmare" theory, It suppose Sophitia is the new Nightmare but what about Cassandra?

We already have 2 greek sword and shield fighters style so I'd suppose Cassandra won't be in SC5 I guess she tried to stop Sophitia to offer her soul to Soul Edge sword but she failed and Sophitia was absorbed by the evil sword (like Sophitia SC4 ending) so she had no choice and.... well...

Then my guess...
In SCV his is Sophitia:
221688_183664975017325_111929645524192_476651_6645159_n.jpg

And this is Cassandra.
229288_10150588879650584_776065583_18630446_3923408_n.jpg

That would explain those faces in the swords.

The voice, while female, doesn't necessarily mean there's gender attached to the swords.

As for Hilde? I think she's just banging Sieg. No real relationship or whatever, just sexing.

Zwei vs. Pat? For some reason I think this might happen. Otherwise... I can't really see Zwei's point in anything.

obvious plot
Amy/Viola is escaped from Raph
v
Amy/Viola now is with Zwei (a fucking some sort of werewolf)
v
A ever more vampire looking Raph find them
v
Vampire VS lipstick Werewolf battle for the bitch
v
Twilights emo teens jizz in theyr pants

Back