[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly, I might also be absent, because tomorrow's my sister's birthday and I have to babysit *sigh*

Really fun time at EoS this year, thanks everyone for being so nice and shout out to heaton for taking the tournament from losers with a 5 win streak.
Also can anyone give me some info about the stuff happening down at auburn in Teusday and Thursday? Any info would be great.

ShredApart, Good games over the weekend! Its a shame that we'll never really be able to play some real games... unless I get a dual modded hitbox, or you get something for the PS3...

Anyways the 206 Tuesdays things are at Gamebreakerz in Auburn:
http://gamebreakerz.com/

You'll want to make sure SCV people will be showing up before you go, because they've been pretty absent recently.

The Thursdays are at Gameclucks in Lynnwood, but its not likely anyone will be going there since most of the Seattle SCV group is pretty dead...

ShredApart, Good games over the weekend! Its a shame that we'll never really be able to play some real games... unless I get a dual modded hitbox, or you get something for the PS3...
yeah ill have to learn CS on stick or something but really even if SCV might be scarce its still good to be around fighter people so ill see if I can go. Scratch that my dad came down with something and there is no one to drive me. Thursday is still an option, but thats also a stretch. Next week we shall see.

I'm sick as hell and my voice sounds like Vin Diesel gargling gravel.

That said, had a great time.

yeah ill have to learn CS on stick or something but really even if SCV might be scarce its still good to be around fighter people so ill see if I can go. Scratch that my dad came down with something and there is no one to drive me. Thursday is still an option, but thats also a stretch. Next week we shall see.
This week is cancelled in Auburn cause Shandor is burnt out from running EoS... and I don't think that anyone will be going to Gameclucks this Thursday.

In the mean time, you can try to get some games in with GreatOne, unless he's fallen too far into the trap of TTT2...

Thursdays is Dante's, but I don't think any SCV people have shown up to that in a long time.

And GreatOne is playing TTT2... I walked him to Gamestop myself and helped him buy a copy.

1st off, Cam I hope you're feeling better. Secondly, great time at EoS. Shout outs to all the new guys and Heaton for coming through. Had fun playing y'all. Algol guy who I can never remember your name I want a runback so fucking bad you have not idea. Third, I wanna say I'm so down to meet up for some casuals but we'll need to find a place to do it at as my place is a no go.

And Finally, yes...I now own TTT2~sniffle~. It's the end of an era where I hate all other games besides my beloved Soul Calibur. The Tekken guys are evil though! They reel you in and snatch you. I was powerless. As of now I still haven't played that wretched series yet (damn job) but it's only a matter of time. I was seduced and could no longer resist. How could I? Not only did they walk me through the mean streets of downtown Seattle(LOL) to buy the game, Will actually bought me dinner to welcome me into the Tekken "family". OH CALIBUR GOD'S FORGIVE ME! I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU! I bow my head in shame (until I look up to play Tekken of course).

I've told Algol guy to post up in this thread... but I don't know if he will. I've got his contact info somewhere... I just need to find it. He lives down in Lakewood though, so he's a bit far from the Seattle crowd...

And Finally, yes...I now own TTT2~sniffle~. It's the end of an era where I hate all other games besides my beloved Soul Calibur. The Tekken guys are evil though! They reel you in and snatch you. I was powerless. As of now I still haven't played that wretched series yet (damn job) but it's only a matter of time. I was seduced and could no longer resist. How could I? Not only did they walk me through the mean streets of downtown Seattle(LOL) to buy the game, Will actually bought me dinner to welcome me into the Tekken "family". OH CALIBUR GOD'S FORGIVE ME! I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU! I bow my head in shame (until I look up to play Tekken of course).
Haha greatone I know how you feel, I'm already in with Street Fighter D:. And id would love to play sometime except you know with my age its a little tough to just go somewhere with people my parents don't know. But if your gonna show and game clucks/ game breakers/ dantes I'm sure i can make an appearance

Damn looks like I won't be able to make this one D: Greatone idk when the next soul calibur thing is and if its before you leave but I had a lot of fun meeting you at EoS. I'll try to make the next tourney.

greatone1939 said:
Algol guy who I can never remember your name I want a runback so fucking bad you have not idea
Hey man I'm down for runbacks anytime, just hit me up on XBL. And the name's Chaise by the way.

Back