[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

So this Thursday, I'll be at Super Smash people. Hopefully, you guys can make it out since I believe we had a lot of fun last time. Also, next week is our next monthly as you all know, and I want to throw out some MM challenges. Jdaco, Cam, and Bryan 20 dollars FT5 whatever game you want to choose between SC2 and SCV. If you want both, by all means I'll fuck y'all up in both. Let y'all know in advance so you got time to collect my money.

(Somebody please let Cam and Bryan know since I highly doubt they are gonna see this. Preferably just copy and paste my challenge to them on the FB group.)

bryan accepts your challenge for both sc2 and sc5

jdaco says "easy money"

colton seems interested in a MM as well

Tell Chase I'm going to blow in his backside. As for Colton, I'll think about that one.
Gotta say I love how my shit talking makes everyone suddenly wanna TRY to fuck me up.

Last edited:
Who the hell thinks I'm going to lose. Seattle is free as fuck. East Washington is where its at baby!
509 Area dominating!

So I actually won't be able to make it to casuals today guys. But GameClucks is still on so I can take their money.

When I get hype, I tend to lose my voice from yelling too much and people want me banned from tournaments. Good luck caging the beast Harry.

Hell, sometimes I get so hype I black out and wake up in strangers bedrooms. Then have to do the walk of shame. Hype is a fickle mistress.

my friend literally blacked out last time. They serve all you can drink at GameClucks for an extra five bucks. This was in front everyone by the way. Get hype for alcoholics.

Remember to bring you're asses down to gameclucks today guys. Don't wanna show up and no one is there.

Ya someone told me you were sick im more disappointed that no one else besides Cam and Yassir showed up to play calibur. Especially certain people who agreed to MM's.

I guess i'll go then. Gonna be bringing a friend along. He plays fighting games but he mostly sticks to SF and divekick. Hasn't really played much Calibur.

Back