The Heart Of Gaming
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I am coming for some Voldo love in the tournament :)

Lolo : I look forward to play against you ! One of my biggest disapointment in SC5 was to miss every japanese / US players that came to France, now I can finally fight against one xD !

If we have some time, I am game for some Voldo mirrors, but I'd prefer to play against your main character first ;)

See you soon !

I am coming for some Voldo love in the tournament :)

Lolo : I look forward to play against you ! One of my biggest disapointment in SC5 was to miss every japanese / US players that came to France, now I can finally fight against one xD !

If we have some time, I am game for some Voldo mirrors, but I'd prefer to play against your main character first ;)

See you soon !

But not UK players? Fighting words. And yeah I doubt we'd have time to mirrors since, I'm sure everyone will want to play mains first.

Haha silent Joel, I was able to fight against UK players ... online :)
But no decent connections against US/japanese players !
Don't worry SJ, I am going to play against you all anyway !

I keep trying to practice my main 2, but I just end up playing with my plethora of alts every damn time I jump into a set with someone.

It's like SC5 ADD, even my agA / 22k2aa only Sig is seeing more play than Raph/Viola.

What is the cure? Practice hurts me.

I keep trying to practice my main 2, but I just end up playing with my plethora of alts every damn time I jump into a set with someone.

It's like SC5 ADD, even my agA / 22k2aa only Sig is seeing more play than Raph/Viola.

What is the cure? Practice hurts me.

I should start playing again this weekend, I can definitely make you stop picking Siegfried ever again :D Or play Shad.

Apologies for the late response.

I can confirm that Natsu will be making an appearance at this year's EMS.. ;)

Looking forward to meeting the lads once again, as well as some new faces @rudeb0y, @Temjiin.

Oh and would someone mind asking the guys at HoG to set some sort of curfew/quieten-down time for maybe 2 or 3 AM so those who are staying over can catch some sleep? Last year was a bit rough with people playing games full volume all night!

~ TxA

Yeah man I was 99% certain I was going to stay in a hotel too, but I'm going to Uni in late September so I need to scrape together every penny I have for £1 curries from Iceland, I'm sure you understand. Please let me know how comfy the beds are while I sleep on a row of wooden chairs with a coat over my head like I did last year. XD

Yeah man I was 99% certain I was going to stay in a hotel too, but I'm going to Uni in late September so I need to scrape together every penny I have for £1 curries from Iceland, I'm sure you understand. Please let me know how comfy the beds are while I sleep on a row of wooden chairs with a coat over my head like I did last year. XD
lol that's fair enough XD

Unless you want to donate me the money for the hotel room...

Go ahead and launch a Kickstarter for me; 'impoverished teen needs money to attend a tournament and for a place to stay, find it in your hearts'. Kappa

Back