[Sep 26, 2012] BONE: Best of New England Monthlies (Framingham, MA)

Will g0ofus continue his reign of terror on New England!? Find out this week, on DragonBONE Z!!1

Results!

SCV:
1st - PhoenixIvan
2nd - Sandman
3rd - JustKill

Surprise SCII:
1st - PhoenixIvan
2nd - Nightblade
3rd - Sandman

Good shit guys, big ups for comin' out as usual. Good shit to Sandman for showing up for his first SCV offline tourney and placing in both tourneys - well done.

As always, thank you 8088 for the gorgeous stream!

shouldnt this be taking place on May 27 and not June 3rd?

not that it really matters due to almost nobody going to these anymore. i mean theres certainly no hype for BONE anymore.

but kudos to the 8 or so people who almost ALWAYS show up.

Thanks goofus - dunno, I gotta keep an eye on the "every 4 weeks" event schedule I guess. Yea shoutouts to us! lol. I know some people that are done with school as of this week, and will be comin around more. :D

I hope we get at least 8. Is Tim going to show up? I can actually stay and hang out for a bit because its Memorial Day weekend and I don't have to work Monday.

Yeah, I think we'll get a better turnout than last time. I believe Tim is a Go. People like Mike D are also not in school anymore, so they might come as well. Yayz :D

For those that have not looked at the front page recently, this month we will be running a Round Robin format, as last month's, regardless of attendance size. It's a good way for all of us to get the practice we need, and a good way to get the best bang for our buck. It also happens to be the format commonly held in the old days at Fun n Games, so I'm sure many of you are already familiar with the idea. This should be an interesting one... >;D

So, apparently its my Farther-in-law's birthday today, which my wife "reminded" (i never had a clue) me of this morning. Sorry guys, but it looks like i'm not going to be able to make it. I'm really sorry, I was hype for this round robin format too. =\

What's good homies - apologies for the delayed results. I've been troubled with some personal matters I've had to attend to over the long weekend up until today. The results for May's BONE are as follows:

1st place: Phoenix
2nd place: Lasercakes
3rd place: Jian

Some very nice games were had from what I've seen. Thanks to all who came out. VERY impressive play from everybody. It's pretty sick to see everybody improving... except Phoenix. You talented motherfucker. lol (jk you're the man)

i would like to apologize in advance for reviving a dead thread lol

bone should be sunday july 29th right?

Nah, should be the 26th. The "occur once a month" feature in tournament posting is flawed. ;O

Back