[Sep 7, 2013] Fighter's Spirit V , Orlando FL (Altamonte Springs, Florida)

FightersSpirit

[08] Mercenary
Fighter's Spirit 5 ~just add hype.
SEP 7~8th

GAMES: *denotes pot bonus (see "Giveaways")
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3*
Street Fighter AE 2012/2013*
Persona 4 Arena
King of Fighters 13
SFxT
Tekken Tag Tournament 2*
Injustice*
Mortal Kombat 9
Playstation All Stars*
Darkstalkers HD
SoulCalibur V
~All payout 60/25/15

On the web at: www.fightersspirit.com
Schedule: http://www.fightersspirit.com/#!event-schedule/cp0k

~~~~~Giveaways:~~~~~~~~
-Arcade Cab
Last year 125 of you supported us at Fighters Spirit 1. This year we want to grow that number! We will randomly select a pre-registration to receive the popular Extension Arcade cabinet at the event Saturday at noon. This is a great cabinet system for dorms or apartments with limited space!
Check it out here: http://www.recroommasters.com/x_arcade_p/rm-xt-arc-t.htm

-Pot bonuses
MVC3 pot bonus guaranteed at $1,000
AE:2013 pot bonus of $500 (Winner also takes home an Extension Arcade Cabinet!)
Injustice pot bonus of $500 (minimum of 50 entrants)
PSABR pot bonus of $500 (minimum of 50 entrants)
TTT2 pot bonus of $500 (minimum of 50 entrants)

~~~Details~~~~
Stream:
We have a hardline connection in the ballroom for our Stream.
details TBA

Side Events:

~~Private screening of Kick Ass 2 on Saturday evening at the AMC-18 across the street from the venue = $10
Those of you who remember our Wreck-it-Ralph movie event will be glad to know we have brought it back for FS5. -Tickets are $10 dollars - movie time 10:30 pm

~~MARVEL AUCTION tournament

Random Marvel Auction Tournament - This will be a random team/assist, single elimination tournament with all of the auction money going back into the pool for top 3. It will be $5 to enter and $1 to start all bidding for teams. The random teams/assists will be selected during the event on Saturday in front of everyone. I would like to thank Masta CJ for suggesting this, it will be a hella good time.

~Come try out Miike's Extension Arcade cabinet that will be set up for casuals!

Cost:
Player Badge = $25 ($30 day of event)
Player Badge grants access to all areas for both days of event.
Cost for Each Tournament: $10 (100% of which goes to prize pot)

Book a room at the Hilton and receive the Fighter'sSpirit group rate of $109.89 AFTER tax
HERE: http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-orlando-altamonte-springs-ALTAHHF/index.html

For those of you who wont be driving or may need transportation during the event, we have you covered, the Hilton provides a FREE shuttle to anywhere within 3 miles of the venue with pickup service as well. That means The Altamonte Mall, AMC-18, 5 Guys Burgers, Taco Bell, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Fridays, Chilis, Wing House, Ale House, Bahama Breeze, McDonalds, BurgerKing, Grocery Stores, Liquor stores, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, and many many more destinations.

MAIN INFO:

Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
350 Northlake Blvd
Altamonte Springs, Florida, 32701

August 17-18
Saturday 12pm - 10pm
Sunday 11pm - 5pm

Hotel Group Rate: 1 Room with 2 Queen size beds $95 (before tax) Free Wireless/Wired Internet Included.
You can view a pic of the room here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOyT_j2tuzPU3RhVFdWeHh3V1U/edit?usp=sharing

Key Hotel Amenities:
Smoking Rooms Available at this venue.
Wired Internet in-room AND Wireless Internet Complimentary
Free Shuttle service
Full liquor bar
Starbucks on premises
Gym access included.
Poolside livin'

We want to say thank you to all of you who have supported our efforts thus far! Here is to the future of Fighter's Spirit and the FGC!

The next 10 people to purchase a room for FS5 will receive their player badge absolutely free. Rent two nights and get double the badges, one for you and one to give to a friend. Call 407-262-4540 and reserve your rooms now.

THEN~msg Fahnon Wilson with your confirmation codes to lock in your badge.

Orlando Hilton
350 Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, Florida, 32701

If you haven't registered, hurry up and do it!

Will calibur be run all on Saturday? I was thinking this was going to be a 1 day event, didnt plan for two. Me showing up is contingent upon other Gainesville players going so its still up in the air.

Will there be a stream?

Dunno. I'm sure there will be, but no real details yet. I'll find out and get back to you.

Will calibur be run all on Saturday? I was thinking this was going to be a 1 day event, didnt plan for two. Me showing up is contingent upon other Gainesville players going so its still up in the air.

Yeah, should be completed Saturday.

Last edited:
Back