Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

Xiba does have good looks, but he's not very mature and he just thinks about food. Natsu doesn't seem to have her heart throb for him, regarding their quotes.
"You're so gonna regret this!" starting battle with Xiba
"I win again! Ain't no big surprise." when she defeats Xiba.
I've been thinking, and you have a point. I can see the two getting along if Xiba matured, I really can, but considering Xiba's unsatiable hunger and a picture I found in New Legends of Project Soul, I don't see it happening,

Whatever the case is, I know one ship you can't deny is perfect; XibaxSteam-Bun

Last edited:
So, last page, I'd mentioned a theory on what the kids would be like if Siegfried and Hilde bumped uglies (how in the Sam-Hell could you call either of them ugly?), and I did a sketch of the daughter, or at least what I imagined she'd look like.

eV37FV7.jpg

If you guys want, I'll get this ink'd and color'd in, then do one of what I figured a male child would be like.

Relatedly, does this forum have a board for posting one's own fanart?

Xiba does have good looks, but he's not very mature and he just thinks about food. Natsu doesn't seem to have her heart throb for him, regarding their quotes.
"You're so gonna regret this!" starting battle with Xiba
"I win again! Ain't no big surprise." when she defeats Xiba.
Yoshi is alittle more interesting, with his chivalry, desire to avenge his master and inner conflict with controlling his cursed sword. And it's interesting that his clan and the Fu-ma clan has some kind of relation that's not really explained. But that's just my opinion lol. It'd be interesting to see how things will play out.
I just got the english version of NLOPS, and it outright says she relieves stress by picking on Xiba.

WAIT. I WASN'T CLEAR ON WHO'S SHE LOL. IT'S LEIXIA WHO'S INFATUATED WITH MAXI HAHA. Natsu just likes to scold maxi when he spends their travelling fees on useless stuff. Sorry about not being clear! XD

Is anyone ever here anymore?

Because I like

Z.W.E.I. x Viola
Patroklos x Natsu
Patroklos x Leixia
Xiba x Pyrrha
Siegfried x Sophitia
Maxi x Taki
Yun Seong x Talim
Kilik x Xianghua
Hwang x Mina
Cassandra x Raphael