Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

I'm still a strong supporter of Sieg x Zwei, and will never give up ~ XDDD
If only we got more information on Zwei besides the one line, "Siegfried found the two fugitives (Zwei and Viola) and took them in under his protection," as their first encounter. >.>

Fufufu ~ this is a custom picture I made myself. >X3
162644n.jpg
I would have never thought of Cervantes x Xiba if I didn't also see a naughty picture of the two of them. Xiba is so innocent ~ x.x
Another couple I think about now is...Algol x Mitsurugi...o.o
:sc4alg1:x :sc2mit1:

Xiba sure looked like he was lovin' Cervantes' steamed buns if you know what I mean.

Siegfried x ZWEI could definitely work, though I'm personally more inclined to support Siggy x Hilde and ZWEI x Viola because of canon (despite me wanting ZWEI for myself). But still, Siegfried and ZWEI...dat testosterone.

Oh god Algol x Mitsu makes so much sense (if that even is the right word). At the climax of their encounter 17 years ago, the men were separated before their conclusion. Now, Mitsurugi sets out to find the Hero King he encountered so many years ago to finish what they had started.
OHOHOHOHO

I know, right??? XD
I wonder who would be top? Or maybe they'd switch roles??? o3o <3
Random note ~ while putting the pictures of Sieg and Zwei together, Sieg appears taller than Zwei??? Or maybe it's just an illusion of tallness, since I cut off the pictures at their waist-line to have some consistency, instead of getting a full-body shot. o.o

I always get a grumpy face when I see anything with Zwei and Viola...together. x.x
Pooooo ~ I like Viola, but I don't accept her with meh Zwei. It'd make me feel better if we actually got some good background story on her too, to let me get to know her better. If she is indeed Amy...there may be some action with Raphael? Or if Raphael is really Nightmare...there'd be some...funky action. XD

I should make more couple pictures...starting with Al x Mitsu tomorrow when I get some good snapshots of their manly nekkieness. >X3
And...Cervy x Xiba too. Oh, Xiba.....XDDD

If anyone has a couple they'd like me to picture-ify, lemme know. owo <3

:sc1kil1: x :sc2xia1: These two were made for each other

:sc2yun2: x:sc2xia12: Just going out on a limb but these two would've also made a cute couple because they got so much in common (i.e. both being in April, people find them annoying, etc. )

:sc2mit2: x:sc1tak1: Come on, you knew there was something going on with these two. Why else would Taki be stalking Mitsu around

:sc2yun2: x:sc2min2: Because you knew Mina was going to make Yun into a man

:sc2rap1: x:sc4cas1: They should've hooked up and Amy would've had a pet-- I mean, a foster mother

:sc5sig1: x :sc4sop1: Anyone think they should've hooked up also? I'm just saying

:sc2maxi1: x:sc3set1: They would've also made a cute couple because they also have much in common (i.e. both having black and blonde hair, both wanting revenge, etc. )

:sc5ezi1: x:sc3set1: Just a random pairing plus I think Setsuka would've made a kick-ass assassin.

:sc2yun2: x:sc2tal1: Ok, I'll admit, they're cute together but she's 15 and he's 18... So you do the math on that one.

:sc5sig1: x:sc4hil1: See Kilik and Xianghua.

:sc5zwe1: x:sc5vio1: Goth kids in love...'Nuff said

I'm still a strong supporter of Sieg x Zwei, and will never give up ~ XDDD
If only we got more information on Zwei besides the one line, "Siegfried found the two fugitives (Zwei and Viola) and took them in under his protection," as their first encounter. >.>

Fufufu ~ this is a custom picture I made myself. >X3
162644n.jpg
I would have never thought of Cervantes x Xiba if I didn't also see a naughty picture of the two of them. Xiba is so innocent ~ x.x
Another couple I think about now is...Algol x Mitsurugi...o.o
:sc4alg1:x :sc2mit1:
Your picture is quite...arousing.

Lmao, this thread is amusing.
For some reason I liked:
:sc4cas1:x :sc5sig1: Due to these fan-fictions I read earlier.
:sc5zwe1:x:sc5vio1:That was obvious. Being very close and both having magical powers and such, also Z.W.E.I truly does care for her as shown in some of his quotes such as "Forgive me, Viola." after defeating her in battle.
:sc5sig1:x:sc4hil1: Imo, how did this not happen? After 17 year roll along, nothing happens? Slightly off-topic, but I'm not going to be surprised if
Siegfried is the father of Hilde's children.

I'm currently attempting to think of more I like, but this is it for now. :p

The three I 'ship most strongly are Xianghua/Kilik (Ill fated, schmil schmated. I'm still pulling for those two crazy kids to get more than one lousy night together and a son neither of them got to raise), Siegfried/Hilde (I considered Hilde's ending in IV one of the ones I'd prefer most as canon before V was released, and I still think it's a good culmination of Siegfried's story to find someone that knows his past and accepts him anyway), and Viola/Z.W.E.I. (Just 'cause, really, but I like the jaded badass and the quiet girl type pairing.)

On to others that I've toyed with...

:sc4tir1:x:sc5pyr1:: I liked Tira/Sophitia as a messed-up Foe Yay pairing, but Pyrrha's stockolm-tastic dependence on Tira as the only person who doesn't die horribly around her and Tira's possessive, twisted, extremely abusive but nonetheless apparently genuine affection for her makes for a fun dynamic.

:sc5lei1:x:sc5nat1:: I sort of imagine this one as a one-sided thing with the chance to grow into something a little more substantial, but I like the angle of Natsu having a crush on Leixia because Leixia's the first girl her age Natsu's been able to have any sort of meaningful relationship with; combine that with Leixia being cuter than a girl her age has any right to be and the bi vibe I got from Nats, and you have the start of a nice yuri angle more innocent than most of the popular girl/girl pairings (albeit by default, since most girl/girl involves Tira, Ivy, or both.).

:sc4ivy1:x:sc2maxi1:: Considering Siegfried on the "taken" pile and not really thinking pairing her with Raphael works, the only guy I could really see Ivy ending up with is Maxi. For starters, he's one of the few that won't grow old while she stays 32 until the end of the world, or at least one that won't outage her right away. He's a snarky pirate badass, she's a damaged but tough as nails lady, I could see some interesting chemistry there. Ivy needs someone she can trust in and consider an equal more than she needs a gimp, I think.

:sc4ivy1:x:sc2tal1:: Note that I said the only GUY is Maxi, 'cause I privately think it's a lot more likely Ivy's into girls. The timeskip and Ivy's timelessness gives Talim some time to play catchup and serve as something bright and pure in Ivy's life, and I think that Ivy's experience contrasted with Talim's kindness and optimism could allow the two to help each other grow and be happy together. If Talim's unavailable, I also kind of like the idea of Ivy having a relationship with Shura and Valeria from IV and III, respectively. Shura's bi, extremely open about it, and always looking for conflict; paired with Ivy, it could make for an interesting if mostly physical relationship neither's able to maintain for long because they're both too dominant for each other but neither can walk away from because of the challenge it provides. With Valeria, I could see Ivy having a more understated, mature relationship where both parties understand and love each other, but it'd probably work out badly since Valeria is mortal, Ivy's reluctant to let herself be attached to anyone, and in all likelihood Ivy's dad is the reason Valeria's is dead. Although that could result in them teaming up to take Cervantes down and sailing of into the sunset instead, I dunno.

:sc5dam1:x:sc4sop1:x:sc3set1: x:sc4cas1:x:sc4hil1:x:sc4min1:x:sc1tak1:: Because we all know Le Bello is swimming in bitches. :P

Back