Shitty Restaurant Moments!

What's your #1 favorite Restaurant?

• Total voters
Being a child at the time I don't really remember what happened after so well but I can safely assure you there is not a lot worse you could find hidden in your food. Would it be worse if it had broken my teeth... Or if I'd swallowed the whole thing without even realising...? Yeah, but I could tell you some things about insects that will make you completely rethink your eating habits.

For instance here in the U.K there are hygiene standards/guidelines that state how many rogue insects legs and wings can make it into your average chocolate bar while it's still in the factory. No, the number is not zero. In fact zero is considered so totally unrealistic it's therefore unreasonable (read: not cost effective) to even begin to expect as a rule... Think about that while you're eating those butter fingers my American friends... Don't worry so much, the alternative is a bucketload more unnatural pesticides in general, insects aren't really unsafe to eat in such small amounts anyway to begin with... I'd be more concerned about the rodents.

Did you know most rodents excrete fairly constantly...? The more you know.
favicon.png

How about your average soft drink? Did you know one serving can contain the equivalent of around this amount of sugar?
cadbury_creme_egg.jpg

Let's just say two at a time... To quote the small print that's another bucketload. May as well throw your dreams of being healthy and well-adjusted out of the window right now.

I'm not even sure I want to know what's in that stuff they call 'diet soda'.
tumblr_inline_mnd3nzgcVc1qz4rgp.gif
just kidding. Sucks for us I guess.

I remember this one time my family and I went to a local burger joint and y'know everything was fine and dandy and then BAM. Inside my mom's drink was a damn roach. I'm not talking about a small one, I'm talking about a HUGE AND FAT ONE. UGH. We never ate there again.

View attachment 36916 just kidding. Sucks for us I guess.

I remember this one time my family and I went to a local burger joint and y'know everything was fine and dandy and then BAM. Inside my mom's drink was a damn roach. I'm not talking about a small one, I'm talking about a HUGE AND FAT ONE. UGH. We never ate there again.

Roach in the drink??? I guess it's a Protein Shake now!! =3 Yum! Hahahahahaha

Back