Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to consistently do ag:A for months. I do it about 40% of the time. What annoys me even further about it is, is the fact that when I can pull it off it's iag:A 60% of the time. >.<

I've been trying to consistently do ag:A for months. I do it about 40% of the time. What annoys me even further about it is, is the fact that when I can pull it off it's iag:A 60% of the time. >.<
If you're on pad, just set your RB or R1 depending on console to A and use it for the third input. If you're already are doing that, you suck (GGs Mike =P).

If you're on pad, just set your RB or R1 depending on console to A and use it for the third input. If you're already are doing that, you suck (GGs Mike =P).
I had RB set to A+K but after changing it to just A ag:A is coming out much more often :D

I'm doing it with L2 being configurated to A+B. R1 is my B+K stance switcher tool :p

It is easy - I spam it against everyone, in fact I had Kalas the Xianghua player over for new year and I would say 1/3 of my total attacks were ag:A - practice mode people! =P

Don't know why but in practice mode I can get it 80-85% but in an actual match I screw it up.

Joke's on you - I do it the hard way. (a, g, A)

And you wonder why you can't do it properly? =P

=(

I can do agA consistently with that method, and run no risk of doing either agA+K or agA+B, both of which are terrible.

EDIT: Well, unless you're Pantocrator.

Well, I did say set a straight A bind. =/

Here's my current 3 controller configs:

1. Pad zweihander type
A - G
X - A
Y - B
B - K
LB - B+G
LT - A+K
RB - A
RT - B+K

2. Pad non-zweihander type
A - G
X - A
Y - B
B - K
LB - B+G
LT - A+K
RB - A+B
RT - B+K

3. Stick
A - G
X - K
Y - A
B - B
LB - G
LT - G
RB - G
RT - G

Yeah, but I don't have a third bind. I only use two buttons for mine, which is why I'm so pro at it.

Also you need more A+G in your binds. Otherwise how could you possibly hope to beat Sophitia players?

One question. What are the differences between SCIII, SCIV, and SCV (those of you that have played it) agA?

It does take lots of practice to get agA down consistently. For a long time, I couldn't do it consistently until I found a way that works for me. I use a PS3 pad and for agA, I have Triangle = A, R1 = G and L2 = A. I basically "drum" the three buttons (triangle, R1, L2) in the same manner you'd do on a stick. It works really well for me and I'm now at the point where I can throw agA out on a whim. It really boils down to experimentation and finding what's most comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back