Silvomar

Zinku

[08] Mercenary
so, i just faced him and he kept calling me cheater and cussing me out for doing unblockable attack only ONCE, then kick me out, went on another account, decide to go tryhard on him with combos and JG. then he just burst in flames as hes rage and quit. we really REALLY should do like a warning message or something from the community. or at least inform new players and vetern players to avoid his room. My family was visiting and heard all his rage. I know i can't control people but come on, it's is not call of duty or battlefield. heck blazblue has nicer community then this, unless it JUST him.

For better or worse, there are more players than him. Some are nice, some are mean. I don't endorse making a whole thread about this guy and why he sucks, but rather a thread about people like him in general. You don't have to play against this guy and there are many other players out there, for better or worse. Try joining other rooms or creating your own, and if he joins your room, kick him!

Having said that, I've had a few run-ins with this guy and I can tell you now that he the KING of whiny scrubs everywhere (at least on PSN) and will accuse you of cheating and rage quit if you do anything to start winning against him. My goal, and now your's, is to stay as far away from this guy as possible. It DISGUSTS me that he has a high win percentage, probably from rage quitting when he's about to lose.

Last edited:
oh ok thanks, I'm new to this forum by the way. I like to become a better player at this game. I can use natsu, tira, phyrra and omega. [The lady's Loves me ^_^]

Never met him, maybe he is in PSN

The problem in what you say is that it may used badly and hurt people who don´t deserve it, I say to keep like it is, you find someone like that, then just avoid him, that´s what I do, I never play again with people who quits or don´t show any respect. Others will join and eventually find it´s not worth to fight someone like that.

Most people I find are good players because they show respect, for luck of us bad people is minory here.

Yeah i relize that now. sorry for the instant judgement without looking around first.
I'm watch some stream fight now.

Well for me, It all began since March 2013, that I came to his room for the first time called "THIS ROOM HAVE RULES" and I selected my custom character Lily Cherry and then while my created character uses Ivy's move, I uses the Unblockable Attack (:UA:) on him and this is how he got very mad that I've thought It was funny, until it got out of hands. A minute later, I tried to enter his room & he wouldn't let me. He told me this: YOU WANNA PULL THAT CRAP, GAME OVER!, NOW YOU AIN'T COMING BACK. And then he sent me this: NO, DON'T COME IN MY ROOM. I was like woah, that was extremely rude of silvomar. I was about to have a breakdown. Now he knows I don't complain & he should understand that, even though I don't play that kind of crazy stuff he put me through. several months later he's still talking smack-talk & it makes me wanna backfire his attitude. & then at May 2014 he made me so mad I was about to have a crazy breakdown, it makes me wanna say something to him the hard way. But I decided to tell him I got my friends who don't come for that non-sense he made, then I knew I was about to had enough of his ignorant attitude.
It's makes me wanna do a diss song to silvomar.

Yep that's right orangeislands, that is what he wrote all along, & if I'm to bother or be bothered seeing him again, silvomar better hope it was already his last time complaining about everything, cuz we really need to settle this man-to-man before thing gets outta control. But I know a better idea that'll make him know his place. Is to just pretend he's [?]...

Thank You orangeislands. I'll try my best I can to go with the flow by hanging out with the right people who cares about respect-n-loyalty while I'm praying for something new to come out, and yet to make sure that none of this non-sense he made will ever happen again, I'll hope to see you there in SoulCaliburV Online Mode (Global Colosseo [New York]) even if I'm there or not, see you soon. :)

:sc5pat1::sc5pyr1: & for those who have texted a quote about silvomar attitude, We've know that we had dealt with him time ago, but for now on, It's time for only us to move on forward & leave silvomar's topic behind. I've been there and done that as well since I've lost my grandpa, but little do we already know that he's such a bully, & bullying is something that he should know that we won't tolerate it from him anymore for after all the things that we've been through with him. And for just at least one day, We'll hope that another day comes by and everything's fine while some of us Pray. Then, I'd be happy that I've always wanted to be in a good mood forever and ever, & finally, I'll make sure that he'll learn a "lot of" lesson of respect, and everything will be done at last, hopefully I see you guys there...:sc5ezi1: "But you know they already released the new game called Soul Calibur: Lost Swords, a free-to-play game for the PS3." :sc2lnk1::sc2lnk2::sc2lnk3::sc2lnk4:Amen :)

Last edited:
Not really, silvomar wasn't my grandpa at all, he is just a hardheaded bully who don't understands respect or any of our mistakes.

Last edited:
It's been a while since PieMustDie finally whooped silvomar candy-azz while I'm doing my Yes chant, but he didn't respond back to add me just yet, I wonder why?

& Now I gotta deal with O7m1Ar (one of silvomar's apprentice)? Now I see why some people like him doesn't understand about us, they just kept runnin' their attitude to another level.

Now that's extremely sad :(

& then I heard that silvomar & O7m1ar shared the same attitude just to get us in a double-trouble mood.
People like them makes me/us sick and/or wanna go L.O.L to ourselves. But now, everyone learned both the easy & hard way, never like/trust someone who doesn't behave, have a positive attitude or have a good sportmanship.
& for me, I've learned more than one thing. When people doesn't like or complains too much about your concentration, the way you play or the moves you've mastered, just ignore them & move on...:sc4amy1: There's others people to chat with online.

Meow :):sc5vio1:

Last edited:
Back