So...with NEC XV now over...

LP

Premium Member
...the question still remains...who's the top of the top? Or is it even a question at this point. I look forward to the post-NEC podcast.

I think Xeph has earned the top spot with his impressive play and placing in all SCV tournaments he's entered. With that said I can't help but think Lolo wins a heads up match.

Both players are the very best and a pleasure to watch.

Nope I'm just Blah blah blah lol. LP you'd be on that list if you were still active. Always enjoyed watching your skills and composure on the big stage.

I've only ever entered 1 SC tournament and it was for SC on Dreamcast yrs ago. It's nothing like sitting on couch playing friends. The pressure of eyes upon you really does affect your play. Since then I've always admired how calm, cool and collected you tournament players are.

Everyone knows Blueboy underperformed so you can't count him out because of NEC.
Yeah. Curious: I must've underperformed at SCR2K13, and Final Round of this year. Same with @LostProvidence @Hawkeye at Midland Warfare, or, BBB Under perfomed at Evo2k14, too. Never lose legitimately, must be underperforming.

I know, late reply, but this just crossed my mind.

How did BBB underperform at NEC, @Withvees? Because he did not win? As I've said, BBB played the same way he always does and he lost to the same guy 3+ times. How did he underperform when he pretty much dominated IRM?

As I've said before, BB has yet to have a big tournament win; even if he did win FR with killers (which is a possibility), that'd be, honestly, his first major win. He's proven he can hang, but, in all actuality, NEC was the best he's ever placed at a tournament with multiple killers...so I don't think I'd call that underperforming.

Yeah. Curious: I must've underperformed at SCR2K13, and Final Round of this year. Same with @LostProvidence @Hawkeye at Midland Warfare, or, BBB Under perfomed at Evo2k14, too. Never lose legitimately, must be underperforming.

Funny because LP's the first to use that excuse. G1's the second.

Last edited:

True true. Unfortunately I wasn't in the community during SCR and FR, so I can't comment on anything about that.

If the same thing happens in FR, then I'll close my mouth.

Back