Some Fan Char., Other Fictional Folks, n' Randomness

SophiRprsnt95

[09] Warrior
I must admit that I don't have as much creativity as most of you guys when it comes to Creation Mode. However, I still managed to put in my own stuffs. Enjoy.

First of all, I'm sure some of you heard the latest Assassin's Creed news.
DSCF0404.JPG

It's supposed to be Connor, the newest Assassin. :o)
He uses Aeon's fighting style because in Assassin's Creed III, there're many pics of Connor with a special tomahawk shaped like the Assassin's emblem.

Okay, a couple fan characters. Well, kinda... You see, I do my own little fan fiction, but I don't post any of it online because it uses waaaaaaay too many video game characters, as well as actual famous people like the Mythbusters guys. Also, my fan fic takes place in the present. For example, something could be added to the story based on what happens around the time I finish this post. Okay, here's the first one.

DSCF0405.JPG

Name: unknown (for a reason)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Prefers not to tell
Fighting Style: Nightmare
Bio: This assassin comes from 150 years into the future. He was born in the United States with a somewhat diverse ancestry. He's been told numerous stories about the famous Alexandra siblings, Pyrrha and Patroklos. The person giving this information says that the siblings and their mother, Sophitia, put one of his greatest ancestors into a deadly predicament. However, the other man seems to desire more than the Alexandra family.
Now, traveling 150 years back, in 2014, this powerful assassin seeks revenge on behalf of his ancestry within the 150-year period.

DSCF0408.JPG

Name: Adelia
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Refuses to reveal
Fighting Style: Pyrrha
Bio: She was born in Germany, yet raised in the United States, to protect her family's history from ruin. Her family trained her at a young age to wield a sword and shield, but she didn't think she'd soon fight a being much more powerful than her relatives could possibly imagine. One day, while jogging at a local park in the US, Adelia received a message about a man going back in time to murder her ancestors. She informed her parents of the sudden news, which didn't surprise them. They warned her to watch for anybody threatening to destroy their family's heritage. She then picked up her sword and shield and searched for the man who was seeking two of her ancestors...

Yeah, I don't do fan fics and characters a lot. Oh well.
Here's a character I recreated in SC V.

DSCF0407.JPG

It's Sgt. Savage from the G.I. Joe universe, as depicted in the mid-90s cartoon, "G.I. Joe Extreme." Note the exaggerated muscular features.

Finally, some random stuff.
DSCF0409.JPG

DSCF0406.JPG

Dat arrow. It cause the horse-like mutation.

That's all. :sc5ezi1:

Welcome to the forums! I like the cowgirl the most. Try adding some patterns next time. Are you putting the full story in the fanfics section?

Finally, some random stuff.
View attachment 13659

View attachment 13660

Dat arrow. It cause the horse-like mutation.

That's all. :sc5ezi1:

DAFUQ!? Dat CaS'...i...i...i like it @_@ especially the girl. The horse is lulz tho arrow causing mutation omg.

The others were...um...weird....i can't really tell what you are going for with these characters...the 1st one is a ninja? 2nd is a cowgirl, bounty huntress, safari guide wut...? The third one.....i have no clue....Russian?

DAFUQ!? Dat CaS'...i...i...i like it @_@ especially the girl. The horse is lulz tho arrow causing mutation omg.

The others were...um...weird....i can't really tell what you are going for with these characters...the 1st one is a ninja? 2nd is a cowgirl, bounty huntress, safari guide wut...? The third one.....i have no clue....Russian?

First of all, the "ninja" was inspired by my interest in ninjas and Assassin's Creed. Well, there's a bit more ninja inspiration. Overall, my 1st OC's more like a combo of a ninja and assassin.

For the "Russian," didn't you read the caption below his pic? He's not an OC of mine but a character from a not-too successful G.I Joe cartoon called "G.I. Joe Extreme." You find episodes of it online. Couldn't find a good pic of him from the series, although when I Googled it, I found the pic you've already seen above. :o)

Welcome to the forums! I like the cowgirl the most. Try adding some patterns next time. Are you putting the full story in the fanfics section?

I'm still learning how to use patterns and stickers, but thanks for the advice.
I should let you know that I'm not really good at writing, or rather, typing up original stories and creating original characters for my fanfic as I've said it contains so many video game characters and, sometimes, real celebrities.

Haven't been on here for some time, but I do have some new creations.

Please excuse me for the bad photo quality. :S

DSCF0428.JPG

(2P costume would be the blue variant of his bball uniform, sleeveless)

Name: Thomas Robinson (a.k.a T-Rob)
Occupation: Kansas Jayhawk basketball player, soon-to-be NBA player
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 237 lbs.
Fighting Style: Maxi
Bio: (Height and weight taken from Kansas Men's Basketball profile) Thomas Robinson, or T-Rob, as his friends call him, is one of Kansas University's most respected members of its men's basketball team. In the 2011-2012 school year, T-Rob was nominated as one of the nation's college basketball players of the year. He also entered the NBA Draft.

(Full bio won't be included for [T-Rob's] personal reasons)

DSCF0429.JPG

Dat scroll...could those be the DNA results or lie detector results? :sc5dam1:

Name: Maury Povich
Height and Weight: unknown
Fighting Style: Edge Master
Bio: currently unavailable because I've recently started to watch the Maury Show.
Memorable quote: "You are NOT the father!"

DSCF0430.JPG

Name: Marco Antonio Solis
Occupation: one of Mexico's most well-known singers-songwriters ever
Height and Weight: Unknown
Fighting Style: Siegfried
Bio: He was one of the two founders of the sensational Mexican band, Los Bukis, the other being his cousin, Joel Solis. In 1975, they recorded their first hit, "Falso Amor," which was written by MAS himself. He'd go on to compose many more songs for the group until their separation in 1995. That was when he pursued a solo career, which is also very successful, in which he released his first solo album in 1996. Some great songs from Los Bukis include "Falso Amor," "Te Tuve y Te Perdi," "Me Siento Solo," "Triste Imaginar," "Mi Najayita," "Por Bien de los Dos," "Te Necesito," "Mi Fantasia," "Adonde Vas?," "Tu Carcel" (considered their best yet), "Y Ahora Te Vas," "Como Fui a Enamorate de Ti," "Mi Deseo," "Mi Mayor Necesidad," "Aquella," and "Sera Mejor Que te Vayas."
Oh yeah, he bears uncanny resemblance to Jesus Christ.

Notice that I listed one song from each album by the band.

Moar to come! I'm still learning how to use patterns n' stickers correctly.

:sc5ezi1:

Take easy on that saturation, there's A LOT of saturation in ALL your creations...
Take a look at Connor, his pants are suposed to be blue, but with a color that reminds jeans. Not a blue that reminds a blue-pencil. His boots should have a very light saturation, they are almost grey in the original....

I finally found out how to take snapshots of Creation Mode thru the PS3, so I'll soon post better quality pics of some of my characters. :o)
:sc5dam1:

Finally, I have time to post the pics taken by my PS3! :3

Better-quality pic of Maury, with the paternity and/or lie detector results in a scroll. :3
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

:sc2kil2:

Next, HD T-Rob (anybody been watching the NBA finals? T-Rob knows some fellow former Jayhawks in both teams)
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Next, a new character!
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Name: Chocheman
Height: Unknown, but he's short
Weight: Happily overweight
Fighting Style: Astaroth
Bio (excerpt from theme song "Chocheman" by Bronco El Gigante de America): "Hay un nuevo superheroe, mexicano y muy audaz. Lleno de amor tiene el alma, y se llama Chocheman. Tiene una bonita panza donde sus poderes guarda, y tiene un coranzote que de grande se desata."

Last but not least........
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

:sc4tir1:

I made my own version of the Red Angry Bird and a couple more characters, but I haven't been able to gather their images since I've been busy with summer school.
Luckily, I've just completed summer school, so expect some pics soon! :sc4cas1:

By the way, I showed my own Mom the picture of Horsie Nightmare, and she laughed! Positive reception is positive! :sc5nm1:

No hay nada mas dificil que jugar Soul Calibur sín ti.... LOL

yeah i know Los Bukis too, not my style of music, but i could not help to laugh, sorry, i like Marco Antonio and the Horse Mutation, pretty funny

SQUAWK! They're here!

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ (3).png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1 (3).png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2 (3).png
The Green Pigs are after the two soul swords so they can become invincible against the Angry Birds. The leader of the birds, Red Angry Bird, steps up with his buddies as they learn how to use their new powers in a new world.
I hope to make the other birds soon. :sc5ezi1:

Okay, moar HQ pics of other characters:

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
We return to Code M, the mysterious assassin from the future. He's on a mission to find the Alexandra siblings, Pyrrha and Patroklos. To summarize his bio from the first post, he's been told that the siblings almost destroyed his ancestors. Little does he know that he's the one whose life's in peril, and his corrupted mind is keeping him from knowing this secret.

Recognize this guy?
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
"Look what I can do!" It's Stuart Larkin, from the MADtv series!:sc1kil1:

Um, I guess I gots more OC's.

First, we have the Guardron. In my fan fic, the Guardron are the generic robot guards that once worked for the bad guys. Now, thanks to Dr. Eggman, who surprisingly works on the good side in my story, these robots now act as guards for the heroes (Nintendo, Sonic, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, and King of Fighters universes) during special occasions. Their primary weapon of choice is the laser cannon, which can also be transformed into a metallic club, mostly used in close combat (hence the use of Astaroth's fighting style).
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

My early concept of the Guardron was that its body was darker-colored and the "eyes" were bright red. I'd post a rough sketch of this early concept, but I'm a horrible drawer. :sc5ast1:

Hmmm....maybe I should edit this Guardron to make him look more robot-like. :o)

The man behind "Chocheman" died yesterday morning. His real name was Jose Luis Villareal, and he played drums for the popular regional-mexican group, Bronco.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

bronco2.jpg

:sc5ezi1:"Requiescat in pace."

All the good people are dying too soon.

Hey, folks!

I've started a thread about my fan fic, but it currently just lists ideas for it. When I'm not busy with school, I'll try to work on the story some more. :o)

"The Super-Dooper...." well, it's a long name, but check it out if you want. :o)

Ugh. I got a sudden urge to let out my imagination. Well, mostly because of my fanfic.

Here's a celeb I recreated in SCV.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Name: Claudio Yarto
Fighting Style: Devil Jin
Bio: Claudio is the lead vocalist/rapper for Mexican hip-hop group, Calo. He wears black most of the time, and his sunglasses cover all of his eyes, including eyebrows (which can't be done in SCV); fans almost never see Claudio with his sunglasses off. His group's music was very popular in the early 90s, and it consisted of pop-dance, hip-hop, and rap.
Quote: "Y tu. Quien eres?" (And you. Who are you?)

I do seem to have a bit of trouble making the characters exactly the way I want them to, especially Guardron because I'm trying to learn how to turn the CAS equipment into robot-like parts.

Anyway, here's the latest additions to my OC lineup.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
Name: Calls himself "Norm." Refuses to reveal birth name.
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Fighting Style: Aeon
Bio: Once an active high school student, "Norm" suddenly disappeared shortly before Christmas 1991 while leaving school for the holidays. Until now, family and friends assumed he was either kidnapped or possibly killed during a fight between then-high-school-student Zelda and a mysterious force of evil. Then, almost 21 years later, while walking around her former high school, Zelda heard strange noises that appeared to be coming from underground. It was there that the man known as "Norm" wasn't kidnapped or killed, but he was being held prisoner underneath the basement of the school building. Norm now seeks revenge against those who he believed were supposed to come search for him after his sudden disappearance.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
Note: Norm wears a self-made mask to hide his identity from the public.

Next:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
Name: The Hacker
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Unknown
Fighting Style: Astaroth (He actually wields two giant axes, one in each hand. Astaroth's fighting style is more fitting than Aeon's for this guy)
Bio: The Hacker is one of Dark Saber's best servants. He once used only one axe, but after displaying incredible strength and handling of the gigantic weapon, Dark Saber awarded the servant a second axe. It wasn't long before The Hacker was ready for his deadly missions, but he also wanted to try his hand at dictatorship on the planet Earth. His first target was conquering the Washington D.C. area in the United States but fell against the video game heroes. A year after that, he returned with slightly more success in Ottawa, Canada. Again, he was defeated by the same people during the Washington D.C. conflict. He vowed to return with an even more evil deed once he grew stronger and more convincing to the public.

Last, but not least (for now)....
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.pngSOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
Name: Unknown, but calls herself Code K
Height: 5'5"
Weight: "Proud to be fit!"
Fighting Style: Leixia
Bio: Code K was the name given to the girlfriend of the assassin from the future, Code M, after completing the same training as her boyfriend. She's excited to help M on his mission to the past to kill the Alexandra siblings, Pyrrha and Patroklos, after supposedly putting one of M's ancestors in danger. K will do whatever she can to get into action and share victory with her boyfriend.

More characters sure to come! :o)
:sc5nm1:

Back