Something I noticed about her Critical Edge...

TaurusofTudor

[09] Warrior
In the GamesCom trailer, she uses her CE on Pyrrha. When you look at the special effects, the little sparkly bubbles or whatever are heart-shaped. I'm not sure if it's because it's an old build of the game, or if it's actually a character-specific thing that happens.

If anyone with a copy of the game can confirm/deny this for me, that'd be cool. It's not important, I guess? It's more or less just something I was curious about.

Dunno if you still need an answer but it depends on whether or not she's in Jolly or Gloomy stance and there are no hearts, just yellow/orange bubbles while she's in Jolly.

In the GamesCom trailer, she uses her CE on Pyrrha. When you look at the special effects, the little sparkly bubbles or whatever are heart-shaped. I'm not sure if it's because it's an old build of the game, or if it's actually a character-specific thing that happens.

If anyone with a copy of the game can confirm/deny this for me, that'd be cool. It's not important, I guess? It's more or less just something I was curious about.
It's simply because when Tira was first shown, she was a rough draft. Since then, they'd taken the hearts out of her CE and added circles (yellow for Jolly, purple for Gloomy). They also added one of those hearts seen in her early CE to her JS / FC GS taunt.

Personally, I think the hearts should've stayed, at least for Gloomy.

It's simply because when Tira was first shown, she was a rough draft. Since then, they'd taken the hearts out of her CE and added circles (yellow for Jolly, purple for Gloomy). They also added one of those hearts seen in her early CE to her JS / FC GS taunt.

Personally, I think the hearts should've stayed, at least for Gloomy.
I never noticed, :P

Back