Sophitia and Cassandra

Faith x

[08] Mercenary
They shouldn't of killed of these two characters, my friend was mortified by Sophitia's death, as was I when Cassandra... got lost in a castle.

Both of our favourite characters get erased, and Pyrrha is sooo annoying.

Who else wants them brought back?

I wouldn't hold your breath...we all loved Sophie as much you did, but fact is she's dead, end of...
Cassandra on the other hand I have no idea what Namco has planned for her, she didn't go missing in a castle, she went missing in Astral Chaos, a whole other plane of existence.

I just might be me but, I never saw Pyrhha as annoying...Patroklos on the other hand though.

was only 23 years old
I loved Pyrrha so much, I had all the DLC and games
I pray to Pyrrha every night before bed, thanking her for the life I've been given
"Pyrrha is love" I say; "Pyrrha is life"
I lay in bed and it's really cold
Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
It's Pyrrha!
I am so happy
she whispers into my ear "I'm so sorry."
she grabs me with her delicate Alexandra hands and pins me down onto my back
I'm ready
I pull down my pants for Pyrrha
She lets me penetrate her Vagina
It feel so good but I do it for Pyrrha
I can feel my Penis rubbing as my eyes start to water
I push against her force
I want to please Pyrrja
She moans in a mighty moan as my Penis fills her Vagina with my love
Pyrrha is love Pyrrha is life

Since Hoshino became in charge, Sophie's death was retconned so I'm sure she will be back. Dunno about Cass but I'd love that too.

was only 23 years old
I loved Pyrrha so much, I had all the DLC and games
I pray to Pyrrha every night before bed, thanking her for the life I've been given
"Pyrrha is love" I say; "Pyrrha is life"
I lay in bed and it's really cold
Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
It's Pyrrha!
I am so happy
she whispers into my ear "I'm so sorry."
she grabs me with her delicate Alexandra hands and pins me down onto my back
I'm ready
I pull down my pants for Pyrrha
She lets me penetrate her Vagina
It feel so good but I do it for Pyrrha
I can feel my Penis rubbing as my eyes start to water
I push against her force
I want to please Pyrrja
She moans in a mighty moan as my Penis fills her Vagina with my love
Pyrrha is love Pyrrha is life
... oh ...

At least they got successors. Rock, Zas, Yun and Talim got nothing. And 3/4 of the chars i mentioned just disappeared off the face of the planet and didn't even get mentioned in the artbook. >.<

At least they got successors. Rock, Zas, Yun and Talim got nothing. And 3/4 of the chars i mentioned just disappeared off the face of the planet and didn't even get mentioned in the artbook. >.<
To be fair, Yun was the successor of Hwang, and Astaroth is Rock's successor since SoulCalibur from Dreamcast, and is still an active member of the roster... but yeah.

funny thing was apparently Zas and Talim were set for character slots...their code can still be found in the games data, I only assume that they weren't included in the game due to time constraints.

To be fair, Yun was the successor of Hwang, and Astaroth is Rock's successor since SoulCalibur from Dreamcast, and is still an active member of the roster... but yeah.
(>O.O) uhhhh.... i meant as successors for SCV. XD
funny thing was apparently Zas and Talim were set for character slots...their code can still be found in the games data, I only assume that they weren't included in the game due to time constraints.
(>O_o) really? I was sure about Zassy's character model being found for SCV but I never heard for Talim. :O

They aren´t dead, Sophitia is back in Lost Swords and Cassandra is main in the story of Unbreakable Soul (and i believe she is next to show in LS).

I believe all this means they will be in SC6 as well too.

Anyway, Pyrrha is so cute and beautiful, she must stay in SC6, enjoy her because she´s an unique girl.

(>O.O) uhhhh.... i meant as successors for SCV. XD

(>O_o) really? I was sure about Zassy's character model being found for SCV but I never heard for Talim. :O
I can't say for sure exactly...but that's what I've read up one I think one of the wikia's maybe

They aren´t dead, Sophitia is back in Lost Swords and Cassandra is main in the story of Unbreakable Soul (and i believe she is next to show in LS).

I believe all this means they will be in SC6 as well too.

Anyway, Pyrrha is so cute and beautiful, she must stay in SC6, enjoy her because she´s an unique girl.
I hope Cassie can still make a return...was so gutted that she wasn't included in SCV...she was my 2nd in SCIV

-> I don't know about Sophitia, it depends if they consider SCV story as canon or not . On one hand, she is supposed to be dead and I don't think her return in Lost Swords means something (Lost Sword could take place before SCV events ..) , as this episode doesn't seems to have a really story impact on SC saga. But on the other hand, Project soul changed most of the biographies on their official website some months after SCV release, and Sophi is one of the favorite character of Hoshino.

-> Cassandra will definitely be back, without a doubt . She is just teleported to Astral Chaos and she's wandering there. As Lang said, she is the main character of Unbreakable Soul, which means that she's considered as an important protagonist of the saga (but be careful, Ubreakable S. takes place after the SCIV events, not SCV) .

I think there are good probabilities that Pyrrah (or Patroklos) will disappear in the SC6 roster as Cassandra is very likely to return.

-> I don't know about Sophitia, it depends if they consider SCV story as canon or not . On one hand, she is supposed to be dead and I don't think her return in Lost Swords means something (Lost Sword could take place before SCV events ..) , as this episode doesn't seems to have a really story impact on SC saga. But on the other hand, Project soul changed most of the biographies on their official website some months after SCV release, and Sophi is one of the favorite character of Hoshino.

-> Cassandra will definitely be back, without a doubt . She is just teleported to Astral Chaos and she's wandering there. As Lang said, she is the main character of Unbreakable Soul, which means that she's considered as an important protagonist of the saga (but be careful, Ubreakable S. takes place after the SCIV events, not SCV) .

I think there are good probabilities that Pyrrah (or Patroklos) will disappear in the SC6 roster as Cassandra is very likely to return.

despite several plotholes, SCV's story is indeed canon...
Cassie I want to return...I was lost without her...I've been back and forth with 2nd and 3rd characters...no one else can fill that void.
US has about as much relevance to the story as LS...but I do hope Namco will clear up the story for us...I need closure on this

despite several plotholes, SCV's story is indeed canon...
Cassie I want to return...I was lost without her...I've been back and forth with 2nd and 3rd characters...no one else can fill that void.
US has about as much relevance to the story as LS...but I do hope Namco will clear up the story for us...I need closure on this
I've heard that they might scratch off the SCV story,but that of course is just a rumor that should be taken lightly.Cassandra will probably return,as she isn't officially dead.But how could she escape the Astral Chaos,eh?.As for Sophitia,she's dead.Buried.This ain't Tekken.Dead don't come back.Unless she died from a Soul Edge fragment or something similar.

I've heard that they might scratch off the SCV story,but that of course is just a rumor that should be taken lightly.Cassandra will probably return,as she isn't officially dead.But how could she escape the Astral Chaos,eh?.As for Sophitia,she's dead.Buried.This ain't Tekken.Dead don't come back.Unless she died from a Soul Edge fragment or something similar.
lol on one hand that'd be a good idea, to rework the story in something that makes sense. As for Cassie escaping Astral Chaos, well the same BS plot that allowed Patroklos to escape it...TWICE.
Yes Sophie is gone...they'd like us to believe she's dead, but lets be honest, she was axed simply because of the Namco Regulations: Edition 2012 concerning women aged over 30 "any Female character created by Namco, canonically, is aged over thirty years of age; unless character in question is ageless, or is able to retain her youth through use of Alchemy or magic; it will then be the required task for Staff Manager of Storyboard to either cease use of said character entirely or to create a suitable replacement"

lol on one hand that'd be a good idea, to rework the story in something that makes sense. As for Cassie escaping Astral Chaos, well the same BS plot that allowed Patroklos to escape it...TWICE.
Yes Sophie is gone...they'd like us to believe she's dead, but lets be honest, she was axed simply because of the Namco Regulations: Edition 2012 concerning women aged over 30 "any Female character created by Namco, canonically, is aged over thirty years of age; unless character in question is ageless, or is able to retain her youth through use of Alchemy or magic; it will then be the required task for Staff Manager of Storyboard to either cease use of said character entirely or to create a suitable replacement"
Patroklos escaped from Astral Chaos? what? when?!?!?!?!? I don't know anything about the character.I didn't pay attention in the "story" (heh) mode. I only knew Cervantes did this but...he's Cervantes. Isn't it official that Tira killed Sophitia? It's not like the Jun with Ogre case in Tekken(even though she was killed by him at first but whatever...).
That thing about the age restriction,good one. Although...ludicrous by their part in any case on that matter. That's all.

Patroklos escaped from Astral Chaos? what? when?!?!?!?!? I don't know anything about the character.I didn't pay attention in the "story" (heh) mode. I only knew Cervantes did this but...he's Cervantes. Isn't it official that Tira killed Sophitia? It's not like the Jun with Ogre case in Tekken(even though she was killed by him at first but whatever...).
That thing about the age restriction,good one. Although...ludicrous by their part in any case on that matter. That's all.
yes Pat was first dragged into Astral Chaos when he set out to claim the Krita-Yuga and Dvapara Yuga from Leixia and Xiba, having Ivy use her Alchemy, Patroklos was able to release the spirit of Soul Calibur aka Elly, in order to draw out Soul Calibur's full power in the hopes of saving Pyrrha.
Unwittingly he ends up being dragged in to the centuries long preordainment that Soul Calibur has to destroy Soul Edge and kill it's current host. Having been "influenced" Pat ends up doing just that.
This marks the first time he enters Astral Chaos, reflecting on his actions on whether he made the right choice or not. He eventually comes across Edgemaster, lecturing him along the lines of a battle of wills between a man's soul and his weapon and something like he should never bend to his sword or he'll end up exacting a twisted version of own ideals.
It is at this point he manages, not only to escape Astral Chaos, but to actually travel back in time to undo his mistakes, winding up at the exact point where Ivy summons Elly. Patroklos questions whether Elly's absolution is right considering his situation with Pyrrha and Soul Edge.
Unamused by Patroklos "wavering loyalty", Elly ends up trapping Patroklos in Astral Chaos...again, wandering for what seems like an eternity, Patroklos comes across Edgemaster...again and lectures him...again and allows Pat to escape Astral Chaos...again.

Just for kicks it's worth noting that once the battle between Pat and Pyrrha concludes...Elly tries her thing once again but this time tries to take over Pats body by force and drags him into the Utopia of the Blessed, which after Elly is defeated he finds a way out of there aswell.

Also the decisive battle between Siegfried and Nightmare took place in Astral Chaos...and they BOTH managed to find their way out...Night Terror resides in Astral Chaos, Algol can pass backwards and forth in Astral Chaos, Edgemaster wanders about in Astral Chaos and considering what's going on Kilik it can be safe to assume he's been in Astral chaos aswell, Mitsu has a history of fighting Algol...so he must've gone to Astral Chaos aswell.

So it seems like just about everyone has a season pass to go through Astral Chaos as much as they please.

Last edited:
Back