Soul Calibur 5 Character Sharing Software

FreeMeal

[13] Hero
ihwjAIn2pVdZd.png

This is the Soul Calibur 5 Character Sharing Software.

Functions:
-Lets you quickly type in your CAS formula faster without worrying about formatting for a forum post.
-You can save this data to a .txt file, which can be given to someone else, who then can load it onto their program.

-OR, you can use the 'Export Printable .RTF' function, which creates a clean, fully formatted, efficient printable document that can be read using many programs. This document to can easily be posted on 8wayrun without any editing. (Just make sure to avoid writing down colors with colons such as 1:1:1, which will transform into directional inputs.) Another way to save your CAS along side save data management.

-Sliders for patterns and stickers mimic those in-game, but also show/print the exact placement for pin-point accuracy, if you want. Sliders have markings indicating where the middle is, and where 1/4 marks are, where generally patterns/stickers rotate to be horizontal. There are the same number of ticks in these sliders as in-game, making it %100 accurate.

NOTE!!! LINK DELETED!!! This program is obsolete, and the account hosting the files is now gone, sorry!

Installation:
-This program was made using Visual Basic 2010 Express, so it may ask you for some things while installing:
-It will ask you to download Microsoft .NET v4 Client Profile while installing.
-You will get an error saying it needs Microsoft Visual Basics Powerpacks 10.0, you'll have to download this before installing.

Notes:
- None of the DLC items are in the combo-boxes. If there's an item missing, just type it in the combo-box.

-Over-all this program generally reduces recording time at least a little bit. It was taking me over an hour to write down/format a CAS formula, which made doing multiple CAS a chore. With this program, it takes me a little over 40 minutes, which is more tolerable. These formulas tend to be huge, so it's understandable that they still take some time.

-This program does not connect to the internet, and cannot import/export files online.
-This program has been error coded to avoid crashing. If you experience anything like this, please let me know.

Give it a try. Tell me what you think. This is V1.0, so I may have to update it if there are any problems. It works out pretty well for me, so far.

It took me about 2 weeks to code this. And I figure with Lost Swords just coming out, it'll still be a while before SC6. Better late releasing this than never, I guess. Now if this helps you I hope you'll be more inclined to help out with the 'Request to go!' thread.

Thank you.

UPDATE V1.1: New download link provided for Character Sharer V1.1. Adds Female Body "Chest" entry. Also, Export Printable RTF now includes the weapon data. NOTE: You will have to either open up your old .txt files and add a '0' at the end, or load up (it will say connot read file, but only Chest will not display right), and save it again.

Last edited:
Words cannot describe how awesome this looks, Can you add a option to enable/disable
armor breaking/stripping on certain equipment? also, equipment from Trendy and Beast dlc are missing. (Not on cepheus store, no shitty compatibility packs needed.)

Hmmm? I never saw an option to disable item breaking in SC5. If there is I'd love to see it! It'd be a game changer for sure. All this program does is make writing down formulas easier. It doesn't actually store/alter any game data.

So have people been trying it? It's got a lot likes I just want to know it works okay.

i just tried one for my Tom Cat CaS. but when i save it to the text file, it said False so i remove it along with some lines because they are too stretch

NAME: Tom Cat
STYLE: Devil Jin

BODY
Height: (3) Build: Slim
UA: (-12) FA: (-12) PC: (-12) HI: (-12) TH: (-12) CA: (-12) ST: (-12) WS: (-12) MM: (-12)
Face: (22) Hair: None Eyebrow: (11)
VOICE: Scoundrel Pitch: (0) Tone: (0) Malfestation: None
Skin Color: default
EyeBrow Color: default Facial Hair Color: default Eye Color: A: default B: default

EQUIPMENT

COLOR-ALL (0,0,17)
Notes:
HEAD: Kittymeow Head
Color1: (0,0,17)
Color2: (3,9,19)
Color3: (0,0,31)

FACE:

UNDER: Mummified

UPPER INNER: Kittymeow Suit

UPPER OUTER:

PANTS:

BELT:

NECK:

ARMS:

SHOULDER:

SOCKS:

FEET:

EXTRA 1: Goggles
Location: Head H: (-8) V: (-32) B: (-7) W: (50) L: (50) D: (50) RV: (0) RH: (0) RA: (0)
Color1: (5,10,15)
Color2: (0,0,31)

EXTRA 2: Goggles
Location: H: (9) V: (-32) B: (-7) W: (50) L: (50) D: (50) RV: (0) RH: (0) RA: (0)
Color1: (5,10,15)
Color2: (0,0,31)

EXTRA 3:

STICKERS

SMALL 1: (1- Circle)
Slot: Head Slot #: (3) Location: Head Method: Place by View
Ca: (0,0,0)
V: (0) H: (0) S: (30) R: (50)
Notes:

SMALL 2: (7- Heart)
Slot: Upper Inner Slot #: (3) Location: Entire Body Method: Place by Axis
Ca: (9,0,12)
V: (58) H: (50) S: (30) R: (50)
Notes: it's impossible to use patterns or stickers for white paws, feet and a tip on the tail

SMALL 3:

SMALL 4:

SMALL 5:

SMALL 6:

BIG 1: (Chinese Character 95)
Slot: Head Slot #: (1) Location: Head Method: Place by View
Ca: (0,0,31)
V: (0) H: (0) S: (20) R: (57) FLIP H
Notes:

BIG 2: (Chinese Character 95)
Slot: Head Slot #: (2) Location: Head Method: Place by View
Ca: (0,0,31)
V: (0) H: (0) S: (20) R: (50)
Notes:

Final Notes: Tom Cat CaS formula by TiraRules

Last edited:
Could you explain further, TiraRules? The .txt file is for reading the formula into the program. The Export Printable RTF is what spits out a file formated to be read by someone/posted on a forum. I'm saying this because of the null strings "------------' I'm seeing there. Or is it something else that's wrong? What do you mean too stretch?

i now export to RTF file and fixed my post.

sorry, if i give you a hard time and make you confused so next time i will always export it ok?

Oh okay. Yeah the txt file is for saving your progress, like if you had to stop halfway through and do something else. The data inside the txt file is useless to humans. I'm glad it worked out, though.

Is anyone having an issue with "Export Printable RTF" where the document omits all patterns? I tried using this program on another computer, but when I took the txt file to this computer, the function worked just fine. Maybe I just had an older beta version installed on that one?

UPDATE: V1.1 released! (Link in OP replaced).
-Adds "Chest" body parameter.
-Export Printable RTF now includes weapon data.

You'll have to re-install with the new version. NOTE: You will have to either open up your old .txt files and add a '0' at the end, or load up (it will say connot read file, but only Chest will not display right), and save it again.

Tell me if you have any problems...

UPDATE: V1.1 released! (Link in OP replaced).
-Adds "Chest" body parameter.
-Export Printable RTF now includes weapon data.

You'll have to re-install with the new version. NOTE: You will have to either open up your old .txt files and add a '0' at the end, or load up (it will say connot read file, but only Chest will not display right), and save it again.

Tell me if you have any problems...

Nice update FreeMeal, this program looks like it can save me a lot of time if I get into CAS. I hope it helps a lot of people.

Thanks, Davin. Hopefully it helps.

Also, I don't mean to be pushy, but what are the requirements to get a thread stickied? It would be good if passers by could see this thread in case they were interested.

Back