Soul Calibur 5 Create a Soul Speculation

Which Create a Soul was the best in your opinion?

• Total voters
SCIII's bonus styles were total crap, that's a fact. There's a reason why they never came back. They were even banned in tournaments.
Not everyone play tourneys. People need to realize this. Some people who play the game may just want to create their custom characters and let them have their own styles. I am not arguing that they weren't flawed I just wish you would look at this from a different angle.

SC5's CAS is actually better then I thought it would be, I actually got hooked. SC3's was very limited but COTS was the replay value, SC4's was a pop-in for me. Hardly used it outside of coloring the bikini's the girls wear... but hey. There wasnt anything you can do with it.

SC5's on the other hand took it back to form, I'm actually proud of my character to a point where I think she could have actually been in the roster. (I take it very seriously and unlike most I've encountered, I do spend more then 5 minutes in there. I create characters with an idea behind it. I never randomize or just make a list of giant hairy males in thongs or hotpants.) Thank god the voices for that mode are actually good now, I still would have liked them to have kept All of the ranges used from the past games just to add more variety but its FAR better then the irritating generic, cartoony voices in SC4 alone.

SC5 finally lets me expand on it which I'm pleased with. The only thing it could have kept from SC4 was the alignment setting, it could have atleast done something like. Evil lets you have eyes like Omega Pyrrah and "Good" lets you glow like Elysium or something.

The mode it needs more equipment though, its less generic then SC4's and the sticker/pattern thing helps A LOT along with the individual proportion scale. If they just added hair adjustment and individual types of eyes, then the personal level of the mode can get even deeper. Just look at what people have managed to make in WWE, from Myotismon to Mario and Luigi but personally I like to make originals. I think it more creative then 100 poorly done narutos or ichigos.

Today I encountered A sigfriend wearing and using the SC4 outfit + soul calibur... does that mean the SC4 outfits are aviliable? I hope so!

Back