Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully all the wait is worth it.

E3 is a little over 2 months away..
latest

I should have a camera pointed at me while watching E3, for the world to see my insane reaction if SCVI is announced. But I don't think it will be either....

Well they wont exactly 'look' the same. Hence me adding the before & after pics.
I'd imagine the models, artwork, and especially gameplay style changing drastically.

I thought that would be their actual plan to do with the game, Soul. I guess I thought the same thing as you.

Yea it would be interesting to see how they would evolve into full characters. Hilde has one of the best character designs in this entire franchise.
Although if i had to choose one from all the bonus characters in all SC titles, without giving it a second thought, it would be Ashlotte.
ashSC4art1.jpg

Her concept & design are simply amazing. Sad how it was wasted on such a lame playstyle. I'd love to see her get her own playstyle but that seems very unlikely. :( Can i at least have the ability to create her in SC6's Character Creation, PS?

Has anyone else chekced Hoshino's twitter and saw that he hasn't tweeted anything in nearly two months? I hope that's a sign that something is coming soon. Granted, his account is basically just a bot at this point since he hasn't posted anything of his own volition since like, what, 2013? However, he's been reading all of the tweets sent his way. I'm sure he knows we want SCVI by now.

I know it isn't much. But I find that when a developer's twitter suddenly goes quiet then it means something, and I'll take anything I can get.

Has anyone else chekced Hoshino's twitter and saw that he hasn't tweeted anything in nearly two months? I hope that's a sign that something is coming soon. Granted, his account is basically just a bot at this point since he hasn't posted anything of his own volition since like, what, 2013? However, he's been reading all of the tweets sent his way. I'm sure he knows we want SCVI by now.

I know it isn't much. But I find that when a developer's twitter suddenly goes quiet then it means something, and I'll take anything I can get.
I wouldn't think much of it. The FB page went silent for like 4 months and only came back to announce the Outcast Odyssey cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back