Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanes right. Look at their release of SC2 HD. Then theres Lost Swords and its continue tickets. A lot of people play Lost Swords believe it or not. Way more than SC5. Imagine how many of them get frustrated when they lose and they really want that continue ticket... Not just NA, EU, JPN even... And I'm sure a lot of its "new" content is already made too, its just not being released all at once.

just logging in after a long break, cool to see that discussion continued after I left! You guys rock!

I guess we also getting a new SC game lol, the single player thing that's coming out... somehow I don't think it's the game anyone here wanted XD
Just wanted to point out that I REALLY LOVE YOUR SOPHITIA PIC. She was definetly my favorite character back in the sc2 days.

I'd like to know what made SCII so great, because I don't see it. I brought the re-release and found myself playing SCV. I even enjoyed SCIV more than SCII

Plus some of the old cast (like Sophitia, Amy - although I love Viola! I wonder what they're going to do with the whole Viola is Amy thing)
Apparently Viola and Amy are separate characters according to the edited character bios on the SCV website.

Apparently Viola and Amy are separate characters according to the edited character bios on the SCV website.
Haven't they just completely removed Viola's bio though? Maybe they did that because she has amnesia? I don't know but I'm wanting an explanation, ether twins or the same person... If they say they're separate characters that would be odd, why would Viola have the same model (basically), voice actress, clothing style, special intro quote with Raphael if they're different characters? Plus the fact that Viola's costumes has a load of "A"s on it makes it more obvious

Haven't they just completely removed Viola's bio though? Maybe they did that because she has amnesia? I don't know but I'm wanting an explanation, ether twins or the same person... If they say they're separate characters that would be odd, why would Viola have the same model (basically), voice actress, clothing style, special intro quote with Raphael if they're different characters? Plus the fact that Viola's costumes has a load of "A"s on it makes it more obvious
Raphael's profile mentioned that Amy was malfested and her skin was "mottled black".

This is a soulcalibur site and everybody here will be hyped when namco announces SC6. But i think it won't happen to soon. They just announced tekken 7. I mean, it's the same genre and many people who like fighting games (most people here on 8wr) will get both games only if there is enough time between the release dates to save up money or they start getting bored from the first one.

I think namco will announce it after the tekken hype goes down. That's what i would do.

My wishes are (Read this namco!):
Better balance (I think everybody wants that but it's quite impossible to balance 30 characters)
Give Aeon his crawling stance back (or not... if my history continues i will change my main again like in every other fighting game before)
Cool guests characters (I like Assassin's creed thus i like Ezio, Star wars characters sucked, no overpowered things like necrid or stupid clones like sherazade)
Bring Cassandra back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back