Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't just ignore the new characters like Patroklos, Pyrrha, Xiba, Leixia.. Especially the alexanders. I don't know what PS have in mind, but if the really want to make SCV non canon, they have to make a remake.

Or, instead of making it non canon they will reboot the series with a mix match of the original cast and the new cast and add new characters. Therefore they can start a whole new story and not worry about the mess what was SCV.

Perhaps they're trying to scrap certain parts of the story elements V had added upon 4 that they realized didn't make any sense, or they felt they were weakly recieved based on fan reception. Most of the content they either edited or removed entirely from connection were off the characters people most likely hated or too farfetched for fans to accept. And from that realization I'd honestly be happier if the story and new characters were taken out of canon. They're all terrible.

If they did make SCV non canon I doubt they would completely remove ALL the new characters. They would most probably keep some of them in. I do hate the direction V went story wise and some of the characters (Patroklos) where very annoying (although I do like his style).

Or maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, they can release/edit the missing 3/4 of the story to adjust to the new profiles in SCVI or even an extra SCV like Broken Destiny was to SCIV. But the 'Astral Chaos explains everything becuz souls, magic, will, magic, time, magic, bewbs, etc' route could work if they're desperate and hitting serious writer's block.

SCV non canon? No way, give me a break, I don´t think it will happen.

Anyway, just don´t do anything bad to my sweet Pyrrha, because I lost my main once and i can´t go trough that again.

Don´t put me away of my little princess Pyrrha, please, I won´t make it again.

Last edited:
They can also pull a Tekken and just add all the characters into the game.
But Tekken's roster was WAY too big. That was one of the problems with Tekken 6/TT2. Plus, I'm not sure how balanced the game would be. Each SoulCalibur character has distinct styles, weapons, a movements (even the 'clones'). Tekken is mainly based on fists, which most of the characters sharing the same/similar attacks.

(>O-O) *adjusts glasses* It did say Cassandra was sucked into Astral Chaos in that artbook. She's probably floating around in there.

If Soulcalibur VI added new characters, how about....
- viking - weapon: flail or battle ax
- Egyptian - weapon: khopesh
- ninja - weapon: kusarigama

What about a cutlass?

Taki or Natsu can wield sais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back