Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like resorting to "sex sells", but I'll have to thank those that enjoy that nonsense. I'd feel guilty keeping it around especially when a 4 year old that adores me questions why I play that game. Talk about conviction for my soul.
They wouldn't understand. Not much of a trial.

Kinda like people who stay around to say how much SCV sucks due to the story but have no interest in playing the game.

Back on topic, are they still focusing on Lost Swords?
I understand there are people who like it but shouldn't they just focus on developing the next game and not fool around, given how Namco already pays more attention to Tekken I don't think Team Soul should be wasting their resources.

The amount of work being put into Lost Swords is absolutely minimal. There's no way that's a full-team effort. The whole setup is geared around easily created scenarios and reused assets. Occasionally they'll introduce some expensive new costume bits or one of those terrible guest-artist designed costumes, but that kind of modelling doesn't take a huge amount of work, especially within the timetable of Lost Sword's content releases. Character releases are even rarer, though they do restructure the movesets and rebalance a bit, which takes a little more work, but is still nowhere near the effort involved in creating a brand new fighting game sequel.

We've had lots of teases over the past few months that new developments in the SoulCalibur series are underway. We just don't have any official announcements or leaked details. I think it's a good bet that the majority of whatever still exists of Project Soul is working on a new game, be it SoulCalibur VI or something else.

I'm content to let Lost Swords continue as it does. I figure the whales paying for all that ridiculous crap are also keeping the series afloat with funding. At least I don't have to touch it.

They wouldn't understand. Not much of a trial.

Kinda like people who stay around to say how much SCV sucks due to the story but have no interest in playing the game.
Kids are monkey see monkey do types. They wouldn't understand, but kids these days need leadership. I'm not perfect, but I at least want to let them find out at that age. That's when I share the knowledge they need to know. Lest, I'll watch in horror what my own daughter in the future will become. Remember, we were once mischievous kids who'd wonder about tons of things.....and we still can be.

Aside from that, people who say SCV sucks while sticking around are similar to the kids. Except they're like unwanted virgins uniting like feminists/solo feminists hating on those married to SC series. Such as you and I. I'm just not married to that nonsense Lost Swords.

Last edited:
That explains why they used to toss them into volcanoes.
Tekken reference! I love it! I'd totally be up for tossing ungrateful whiners into volcanoes, but then it's more fun to watch them to whine like ladies who don't know how to commit to making me a sandwich.

Oh the irony of what Marginal and I were talking about except this one is married to SC series.

Anyways, you aren't making this easy on yourself Soul. Getting even with somebody on a online forum is stupid. You could only go so far until you let things go. It's just a honest opinion, and he isn't shunning people for having opinions. He's shunning negative whiners such as yourself. Unless you like to be bitter all day long like an unwanted virgin feminist angry at the men...

Oh the irony of what Marginal and I were talking about except this one is married to SC series.

Anyways, you aren't making this easy on yourself Soul. Getting even with somebody on a online forum is stupid. You could only go so far until you let things go. It's just a honest opinion, and he isn't shunning people for having opinions. He's shunning negative whiners such as yourself. Unless you like to be bitter all day long like an unwanted virgin feminist angry at the men...
Negative whiners have opinions as well.
Or should all opinions here be strictly positive?That's idiotic.

Negative whiners have opinions as well.
Or should all opinions here be strictly positive?That's idiotic.
Soul, new people are like newborn babies. They know nothing but monkey see monkey do.

I'm not asking to be smiley happy, I'm asking you to settle down. It's fine to whine if the info is fine and agreeable, but don't be melodramatic to poison a new member. That's toxic and you need to consider the whole community. Not just yourself.

Soul, new people are like newborn babies. They know nothing but monkey see monkey do.
I'm not asking to be smiley happy, I'm asking you to settle down. It's fine to whine if the info is fine and agreeable, but don't be melodramatic to poison a new member. That's toxic and you need to consider the whole community. Not just yourself.
I'm warning him because he's still innocent.And he isn't like the rest of you.He likes the series as a whole,not just the gameplay mechanic.You can see it in his previous posts.I do not want him to experience the bullying the others did a few days ago .

I'm warning him because he's still innocent.And he isn't like the rest of you.He likes the series as a whole,not just the gameplay mechanic.You can see it in his previous posts.I do not want him to experience the bullying the others did a few days ago .
Soul, I've seen Jimbonator(yes this dude) like his post. Are we really bullies on the web? DIME didn't even shun him either. If you keep going around saying things like "you don't know that they're trolls", you're spreading a lie and causing division.

Consider this, I troll a sore loser in a fight until they realize they suck and need help. Some people troll whiners because whiners don't know how to suck it up and move on. I don't do the latter, but sometimes I have to agree with it especially when said person is bitter with anger. Which is why I can see where peeps like Jimbonator and DIME go.

So again, settle down and don't try to play overprotective mother to new peeps. Let them grow a bit.

Apparently you can't differentiate between whining and negative opinions,or constructive criticism.Either that or you just don't want to accept the fact that there are positive and negative opinions.

Ask yourself,why do whiners like myself whine?Is it because they hate the series?Is it because they want it to die?no..

I give my honest opinion on the negatives AND positives of the matter that i am talking about,but most of you ignore the positive and jump into the negatives to bash it.That is why only positive opinions are allowed to be stated.

And yes , there are bullies on this site.I'm not the first to say it,and i'm sure i'm not going to be the last.

Apparently you can't differentiate between whining and negative opinions,or constructive criticism.Either that or you just don't want to accept the fact that there are positive and negative opinions.

Ask yourself,why do whiners like myself whine?Is it because they hate the series?Is it because they want it to die?no..

I give my honest opinion on the negatives AND positives of the matter that i am talking about,but most of you ignore the positive and jump into the negatives to bash it.That is why only positive opinions are allowed to be stated.

And yes , there are bullies on this site.I'm not the first to say it,and i'm sure i'm not going to be the last.

Soul, you need get over the grudges. Not good for you. There's always gonna be bullies in life, but it's on you to forgive and move on or become bitter.
Again I say whine if the info is fine and agreeable, but if it hinders a crowd you gotta stop. All it takes is a person to say "waaah he made fun of opinion" or "my opinion needs to be heard because he's a jerk" and the bullies come. Even more so when you misunderstand and can't read what they mean.

This is what kills threads.

Soul, you need get over the grudges. Not good for you. There's always gonna be bullies in life, but it's on you to forgive and move on or become bitter.
Again I say whine if the info is fine and agreeable, but if it hinders a crowd you gotta stop. All it takes is a person to say "waaah he made fun of opinion" or "my opinion needs to be heard because he's a jerk" and the bullies come. Even more so when you misunderstand and can't read what they mean.

This is what kills threads.
At least you have a good manner in approaching.
I'll refrain from posting as much as i usually do on this site.Since apparently,most of what i say get's taken the wrong way.

At least you have a good manner in approaching.
I'll refrain from posting as much as i usually do on this site.Since apparently,most of what i say get's taken the wrong way.
Listen, I argue with my broken english Filipino Mom sometimes. There's a reason why I have to be very slow to anger. Miscommunication on both sides since you have one who has bad grammar and one who is trying to understand the bad grammar lol.

All I'm asking and I'm sure the "tough trolls" agree is to settle down when your opinion gets shot down. As long as they aren't firing insults, you can say almost anything you want. If you come across stuff like "casuals are stupid with their CAS" always ask politely what they mean and such.

Lotta times, the polite man that asks isn't likely to get shot down as hard. Like what George did.

1. Talim
2. Taki
3. Mitsurugi
4. Ivy
5. Kilik
6. Siegfried
7. Nightmare
8. Zasalamel
9. Yoshimitsu
10. Tira
11. Sophitia
12. Cassandra
13. Amy
14. Yun-Seong
15. Seong-Mina
16. Cervantes
17. Voldo
18. Xianghua
19. Raphael
20. Setsuka
21. Viola
22. Maxi
23. Hwang
24. Hilde
25. Astaroth

Hmm, the poll conviently set my ideal roster right there. Good work SC community!
Funny that most of the bottom characters were from SC5, (makes sense, everyone from 25 and under are so forgettable anyway) though Viola being so high was still a stretch for me because I hate her weapon, but the only reason I think she was probably considered was because of people who still think she is Amy. Beyond that, its just the standard iconics fill it for the most part. No half-clones, no new kids, no mimics. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back