Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Remember the mega-poll you had to answer for the future of the Soul series? Here are the results... For a card game! Want something new for console games? Here, take, these ecchi costumes!"

Yea I need a source.

I saw the trailer on the other page but the poll for characters being for that seems idiotic to say the least.

all it is a random standalone android game and SC makes a guess appearance on some of the cards you can use.
i DL'd it and after about 10 mins of playing I got bored and uninstalled it lol

If they are advertising Soulcalibur, then that would mean SCVI is more likely to come correct? Hell, the character list doesn't even correlate with the poll results. This is like the least amount of butt hurt you should be. Project Soul doesn't even have to work on anything besides let them draw their characters and fund the series.

Last edited:
Yea I need a source.

I saw the trailer on the other page but the poll for characters being for that seems idiotic to say the least.
That wasn't official, it was just me making fun (and being tired) of Project Soul. I have the impression we are baited into believing something, and each time it ends up worse. I'm just, you know, disheartened, I simply miss the series a lot.

Soul Calibur games have traditionally been announced during the spring, but it's certainly possible. Assuming SC6 started development when Hoshino was put in charge, that means an announcement soon makes a lot of sense. If not TGS, I'll be surprised if it's not announced early 2016.

I'm not gonna have super high hopes for TGS in general though. For the past few years, the show has been heavily focused on mobile gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back