Soul Calibur is my heroine.

Bootyclap

[09] Warrior
So whenever im out doing stuff, or not with my ps3. I'm never actually there, im just spacing out thinking of Soul Calibur. I cant take anything seriously anymore or focus on anything. Its affecting my everywhere even in my dreams. For Example, Last night I had a dream about Ring out people with Hilde D: Seriously I love Soul Calibur and I'm not ggunna stop anytime soon, but there are alot things that suffer due to my withdrawls being away from SC. Like I have like all C's and D's in school when I usually get A's and B's. I always put off my homework, saying all do after a couple matches. I dont hang out with my friends anymore. SC = Wow for me -_-.

One day I was in school and the only that kept going through my head was Cassandra saying over and over again "i'm sorry Sophitia." And I love Soph and Cass, and that got me really sad for some reason. >_> So I was just wondering since im sharing this potentially damaging information... Anybody else really addicted to SC?

Haha..i know what you mean. I just woke up right now after having a dream i when back to playing with Talim and did a 15 hit combo LOL. When i was in school i used to look at the clock 24/7 waiting for the bell to ring so i can go home and practice moves.
Every time I'm not playing Soul Calibur i definitely want to.

Bootyclap im with you for the first part of your post (coz i have days when i cant wait to get on SC4) but if Soul Calibur ever effected my work i would be worried, Thats all im saying. Give it a rest for a few days and come back to it. Play a different game, get a nice long 'in depth' game like Bioshock or Dead Space and you'll soon be engrossed in that which will give you a little variety.

Hi, Bootyclap. Thanks for picking on my Siegfried with your Hilde last night, it was fun.

Though, you should prioritize, you know.
Soul Calibur is nice, but you have to get your studying out of the way first. Stay in school :D

man, booty:clap:, if you thought online was great, wait until you play people offline. YOU'RE HELLA CLOSE TO THE SOCAL CREW TOO!

anywayyy, i try to think of new setups, or how to get out of situations when i'm away from my PS3, and somehow that keeps me awake all night.

thank god im not the only one. I have an "8wayrun" screen open at work at all times, im constantly going over moves in my head and when i get home from work, i kiss my wife hello, give my kids a hug and see how thier day was and then i grab a controller and im trying to figure out asura dance for the next 3 hours. But i usually onely play at home like that bout 3 or 4 days out of the week. i dedicate my weekends to my family, which can sometimes include soul calibur. But i am worried that i love this game a little to much!!! i have stopped playing cod4/cod5 and stopped playing with all my old firends and they give me shit all the time. but i cant help it, i have to play sc4 all the time. I cant remember the last game I actually sat down and got into since sc4 came out............oh yeah the force unleashed I had to play. but thats about it.

well... I needed help about a month or two ago....but I think I'm better now. The problem is now that I have my internet back and I'm gettin used to my newer situation so I might start goin back to the "needle" again depending...in part I guess cuz I HATE the online multiplayer for Gears and the campaign is too easy even on insane. But yes.. fighter games can do that to you. I had a time when I played DOA a while ago... and I kept seeing this one grapple in my head...again and again... once that starts happening you know you REALLY need to start doing something else...lol. But then again I guess my problem is I usually lose sleep playing online cuz I play into the middle of the night.

Back