Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

C is small in real life since my best friend has them and let me squeeze them xD

Speaking as a member of the fairer sex... I wouldn't really call 'C' small. I consider it to be more average than anything. Remember, video game breast charts are not necessarily good indications of the actual measurement averages. XD

EDIT: Ahh, one second thought, I suppose a 'C' size could be considered, "small" depending on the lady in question. From what I understand, sizes are measured by band size and cup size; the band size is the measurement around the woman's ribcage, and the cup the difference between that measurement and the measurement of her bust at it's widest point. (I think the difference needed for a 'C' cup is three inches, but not totally sure on that off-hand.) So, while two ladies may both qualify as a 'C', a 32C is still liable to be proportionately smaller than a 36C, since 32 + 3 is still less than 36 + 3.

... the conversations I get myself into, man. XD

Hey you guys here in Brazil(funny fact here we write Brasil) we dont have cups so i kinda dont geting....

i like C's and smaller. i don't find large breast as attractive. i guess smaller breast are cuter. I definitely don't mind A sizes. i don't know why most guys like large breast. i guess i'm just old school like that if that's what you want to call it.

...Y'know what. I'ma investigate the in-game sizes. It'll be interesting to see the inconsistencies. inb4 we discover Viola actually has a bigger rack than Tira and my heart just breaks.
Lol this is the funny thing I've noticed. SCV Elysium actually has bigger breast than SCIV Sophitia. They just look smaller because of a different lighting system that doesn't highlight the breasts.

...Y'know what. I'ma investigate the in-game sizes. It'll be interesting to see the inconsistencies. inb4 we discover Viola actually has a bigger rack than Tira and my heart just breaks.
Actually, I've already checked this out. Viola, Tira, Natsu, Hilde, and Leixia are all the same size. Pyrrha is bigger than all of them. I didn't count Elysium and Ivy because they're both huge. But yeah, they all look the about the same. You can still check it out if you want.

Back