Soul Calibur V ( Return Of Sophitia)

AlfimiEinst

[10] Knight
In this thread, you can post all your sophitia Cas. I loved to play with Sophitia and some others, which aren't anymore and after deleting some of my previous Cas, I tried something new. I searched for many
pictures of her and decided to recreate her, but with a different costume. With my newest Outfits, I used
some looks/colors of her SCIV(1P,2P), SCII (1P).
I will start with mine and hope to see your creative Sophitias too^^....

Sophitia
(This one was mixed up with SCIV/1P and the SCII/1P outfit. I used the colors as well and combined then into one costume. Hope you enjoy her ^^)
foto2244.jpg

( That one was inspired with look and colors obviously by her 2P in Soul Calibur IV. I made some minor changes for her SCV style. )
foto2250.jpg

I look forward to see your versions*.*

Here's mine. So glad the DLC made Pyrrha and Elysium parts available for CaS! Too bad I really wanted Elysium's 2p skirt for this.
sophitiafull.png

Kept it simple and went with a classic styled look. Went with the idea that this is the image Elysium took and molded herself after. Added a Flower Brooch to give color to the colorless one on Elysium's top, as well as used an accessory to give the illusion of a belt buckle. I noticed the default Elysium hair color is a lot different from SCIV, so changed that as well.

My only gripe is I'm stuck with the default undergarments when using Elysium's top.

@Cjiddy : Glad you like my ideas for her and look forward to see them *.*

@EnduringSoul : I like your way you created her much. This flower and its color fits it much( I was impressed about this colorless thing. This really give some more color^^). Using an accessory as belt buckle was awesome *.*. I know what you mean. Not able to use other undergarments is so annoying >.<...Well, but I must say, that this small different of colors with the skirt and undergarments, really looks like she is wearing some kind of belt. I also noticed, that the haircolor in the pics I got were different, but weren't sure how it looks in game, but I think I will give it a try. Anyway great Cas of her and hope to see more ^.^

I personally give Sophitia Omega's style. Its a lot more like Sophitia's SC4 style with a few moves borrowed from Cassandra. It also has some moves Sophitia had in old games so it resembles Sophitia a lot better than Pyrrha's cowardly style.

Back