Soul Calibur X Whatever

Soul Calibur X Blazblue would kinda be like Tekken X Street Fighter.

Noel vs Pyrrha

Jin vs Alpha Patroklos

Bang vs Yoshimitsu

Ragna vs Siegfried

It wouldn't be hard to fit things where they would be.

In a perfect world we'ld have a Soul Calibur X Samurai Shodown (Spirits).

other-consoles-43237-31334847652.png

On the other hand, Samurai Shodown Sen failed to find its market.

Soulcalibur X Star Wars

Like SCIV, but half the characters are from Star Wars.

Personally... I would love Mortal Kombat X Soul Calibur. I mean hell I only really created Mortal Kombat Characters in the Create a Soul mode.

Mortal Kombat is so bizarre with it ranging from Feudal Japan/Medieval Europe (from Outworld) look to the Shaolin Temples in EarthRealm. The Soul Calibur characters and arenas perhaps wouldn't look out of place as much as you'd think. Until the modern day / America stuff anyway.

There is enough mystic/magic BS in both SoulCalibur and Mortal Kombat to make the story interesting. Quan Chi and Zasalamel do some magic shit and link the two universes. Shang Tsung hears about a sword with unlimited amounts of souls. Mitsurugi hears about a Sword Saint and wants to challenge him because Mitsurugi is a dick. That sort of stuff.

But then again seeing as Street Fighter and Tekken were having babygames together Darkstalkers wouldn't be a terrible crossover idea either.

Honestly, the only games I can see crossing over with Soul Calibur nicely are...

-Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors: Both games focus on weapon archetypes and Dynasty Warriors did originally start as a Soul Edge/Soul Blade knockoff. All they would have to do is give some fighting game formula movesets to the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warrior characters.

-Samurai Shodown: This series would be the next obvious choice. Again, the main focus on the game were weapons and I think it would be cool to see the Soul Calibur characters in the art style of Samurai Shodown though I feel Samurai Showdown would be looking like what King of Fighters XIV is looking like right now. Nevertheless, it would still be cool and vice versa to see the Samurai Shodown characters in Soul Calibur style.

-Bushido Blade: I feel like this series is long overlooked since it didn't get carried on into the 6th and 7th generation of gaming but it really was unique for it's time. I feel that a crossover with Bushido Blade would be awesome for Soul Calibur.

Well, maaaaaybe with Final Fantasy series, since FFX is my fav. story ever, I don't call it a game. But crossing it with the shitty post-FFX FF's would be retarded, they suck. So, seeing someone like Auron or Tifa in SC would be funny.

Personally... I would love Mortal Kombat X Soul Calibur. I mean hell I only really created Mortal Kombat Characters in the Create a Soul mode.

Mortal Kombat is so bizarre with it ranging from Feudal Japan/Medieval Europe (from Outworld) look to the Shaolin Temples in EarthRealm. The Soul Calibur characters and arenas perhaps wouldn't look out of place as much as you'd think. Until the modern day / America stuff anyway.

There is enough mystic/magic BS in both SoulCalibur and Mortal Kombat to make the story interesting. Quan Chi and Zasalamel do some magic shit and link the two universes. Shang Tsung hears about a sword with unlimited amounts of souls. Mitsurugi hears about a Sword Saint and wants to challenge him because Mitsurugi is a dick. That sort of stuff.

But then again seeing as Street Fighter and Tekken were having babygames together Darkstalkers wouldn't be a terrible crossover idea either.

That probably would be a pretty good crossover idea...

Characters like Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung would take great interest to Soul Edge as they would want extract the souls and power from the evil blade. Soul Edge would probably fit in very well with the MK universe as it is a sword made of flesh and metal. It would probably want to absorb Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Ermac and have the happiest day of its life.

That probably would be a pretty good crossover idea...

Characters like Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung would take great interest to Soul Edge as they would want extract the souls and power from the evil blade. Soul Edge would probably fit in very well with the MK universe as it is a sword made of flesh and metal. It would probably want to absorb Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, and Ermac and have the happiest day of its life.

I don't see it happening any time soon, but I would kill for this. It could even have a cinematic story like MK9 and X, and they could make up for SCV's failed attempt at the same thing!

I think the ultimate fighting game for me would be this plus character creation. After all, MK Armageddon had it too, and as meh as the rest of the game was, that was easily my favorite part.

Soul Calibur is really the only popular weapon based fighting game out there that I know of, so any game it crosses over with is gonna be unbalanced because half the characters will have weapons and the other half won't. The only game I can think of that it might work with is Mortal Kombat since some of the games did allow you to draw weapons like in MK4.

Soul Calibur is really the only popular weapon based fighting game out there that I know of, so any game it crosses over with is gonna be unbalanced because half the characters will have weapons and the other half won't.
^ Yeah, that's my biggest issue with crossovers.
Dynasty Warriors is the closest fit imo, with crazy weapons and fantasy-themed fighting styles (Zhong Hui, anyone?). Although, I hesitate to say that because on one hand, it could be a pretty cool 3d fighter...
On the other hand, we get Soulcalibur Legends: Dynasty Warriors Edition O.o;

Soul Calibur X Samurai Shodown doesn't all that bad, neither does Soul Calibur X Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors. I always imagined how Kilik, Xianghua, Maxi, Mitsurugi, Taki, Setsuka, and Yoshimitsu would fare against the likes of Lu Bu. Soul Calibur X Tekken needs to happen, but that would be unlikely. Soul Calibur X Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter would be a welcomed addition.

Back