"SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul" Trademarked

... SOMEONE SHOULD EAT A CACTUS FOR THIS!! Fudge! Dx
And yes, it'll probably be a card game. Considering the fact there's a Tekken Card Tournament mobile game, maybe at SC is at least reaching Tekken's popularity love and Bamco has considered on celebrating that with a mobile game for us all. Kappa

idk if that pic is more believable than the video made a while ago,but i guess everyone trusts that site.
It sounds like you're not willing to trust the site, but other sources are reporting it, too. Plus, Siliconera is VERY trustworthy. I like it more than IGN.

Also keep in mind that Namco has been making a lot of announcements lately. Tales of Hearts R is being localized for the Vita along with the Sword Art Online game, Rise of Incarnates from the SoulCalibur/Tekken team was revealed, SoulCalibur: LS was given a release date in the west, a new Pac Man game was announced, Tales of Xilla 2 is given a release date with a limited edition and SoulCalibur: UB is technically a reveal too, since we only saw a trademark before. Given this much consistency, it's extremely unlikely that this is some hoax like the video [and I REALLY want it to be]. Plus, SoulCalibur: LS came out today, so that's another reason why this would be legit.

Over a month ago, a lot of you guys were joking around about it being a mobile game. Well...

be-careful-what-you-wish-for-4.png

Last edited:
Guys whos to say it wont be a mobile fighting game?
Remember they did this too
It's on mobile. MOBILE. Good things rarely come from that (Deus Ex: The Fall is barely an exception). And given what was done with Tekken, it probably won't be anything like what we've been playing.

Last edited:
Maybe Namco is trying to bring SC up to speed with Tekken...

Yeah why not, I don't get why y'all are so mad.
Like they didn't JUST give you another game (no matter how silly it is) to play.

Chill out so we can see what they're trying to do when it comes to the popularity and interest with the series. Let ha live!

If so, that whole channel is the most bizarre, elaborate fake I've seen in a while, and I have no idea why it would exist.
Lol but it's not elaborate. Their first video is that horrible fake Unbreakable Soul trailer from a few months ago.

Back