Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

Found this amazing piece of art and I had to share it.

Goddess Ivy.

Forever waifu.
biblethump-png.33409

I was cleaning out my SCV screenshots folder and then moved on to my wallpaper folder and saw this old collage of all the wallpapers I made ~ I don't remember if I ever posted it here or not, but it's here now. o3o

I always love SC art ~ all the details and colors look so nice. <3

Attachments

• Wp2re.jpg
    Wp2re.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 277
Just a little picture I did a while back to start off a pad.
DSCF1479.jpg

Kind of a doodle really and I couldn't be bothered to mess around with angles and finishing but tell me what you think if you like, especially the Kanji.

Had some free time to kill while waiting for an important meeting (well it wasn't that important) so I did a quick sketch on my Surface Pro 3 tablet PC in Photoshop and then spent the rest of the afternoon finishing it up (while making excuses when I should have been doing something "productive" - whatever... chug down some Red Bulls and tell everyone I'm busy - lol). Haven't really tried much drawing or painting on this device as I do most of that (which is pretty seldom) at home on a Wacom Cintiq draw-on tablet interface. The SP3 feels a bit weird though since it's mostly a glass surface as opposed to the Wacom which has more of textured surface but overall it's not bad. The fact that I'm not tethered to a desktop machine is nice and finally I feel like I'm using this tablet PC for something useful (work doesn't count...).

10ojzbm.jpg

Surface Pro 3 Tablet PC ~ with Ivy purple type cover and wallpaper

So here's the sketch with coloring - Sophitia:

x0xs06.jpg

I'm still fairly new to digital painting so I need more practice for improvement. I've mentioned before that I haven't done any "traditional art" in a long while, probably not since high school/college. But all those same principles apply - in-step layers as you would like oil paint on canvas but it's so much better on a digital canvas without all the mess.

33or1ip.jpg

Back