Soulcalibur V Live Event on 10/28

Project Soul is presenting a live stream for Soulcalibur V which will be broadcasted from their office at Namco Bandai Games in Tokyo, Japan. The broadcast will begin on Friday, October 28th at 9PM local time. On the broadcast, they will be introducing the game designers, giving lessons on SCV, and playing some casual matches. They will also answer questions submitted through Twitter via the hash tag #SCV_live.

The stream is now over, but check after the break for a link to the archive and the comments for a rundown of the main topics that were mentioned. Make sure to follow @Daishi_CALIBUR and @FilthieRich on Twitter for all of the latest Soulcalibur V developments.

Stream Archive
[media=xenmedio]2770[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a college kid and its Halloween weekend...definitely gonna be passed out at 8am. I look forward to hearing about it once I wake up.

great!!! once i get off from work ill be able to enjoy this stream(if i can leave early :(, i hope i can see some rafael expert gameplay, for some reason im all of a suden interested in him since ive seen he has some new tricks in sc5, i havent mastered him yet cuz im a yun seong mainer but i have played some casuals with him that i have enjoyed! well im pumped for sc5 ill be at that Midnight release first in line (im serious) then ill game all night. I also wanna see some more viola gameplay, please try to play the newer characters namco!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back