Storm's CaS characters

Stormwrench

[08] Mercenary
Well, I guess I should start adding the CaS characters I've been making to here as well. Albeit, my list of characters may not be the most... interesting at times, because I'd never really considered giving them much backstory before coming here, though a few of the characters are OCs of mine for a writing project Ive been working on. I will update this with additional images when I get the time to make them.

My interpretation of Leona the Radiant Dawn from League of Legends:

LeonaSC5.jpg

The main character to a fantasy project I work on every now and again, Kaelan.

HPIM2041.jpg

One of the major characters, possibly even the deuterogenist of the above mentioned fantasy project, Leth

HPIM2043.jpg

Leonar, one of Kaelan's comrades, in my fantasy project. I just wish you could get a proper hood and a bow in SC5, but settled on Cervantes for his style.

HPIM2042.jpg

Iron Solari, the original beginning to my Knights.

HPIM2044.jpg

Nephthys, my red knight

http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/Lifebinder_2010/?action=view&current=HPIM2045.jpg[/spoiler]

Oh those colors x_x
The designs are good, but I think you could tone down on the color a little bit.

Oh those colors x_x
The designs are good, but I think you could tone down on the color a little bit.

Odd, in my game they don't look too bad. How'd you mean though? Lighten the colour or...? Not entirely sure how you mean exactly.

Odd, in my game they don't look too bad. How'd you mean though? Lighten the colour or...? Not entirely sure how you mean exactly.
I mean they look kind of over saturated. But compared to most of the colors I've seen around here, they're not that bad.

I mean they look kind of over saturated. But compared to most of the colors I've seen around here, they're not that bad.

Had a look at the colours, and lowered the colouring from 9:--,-- to 5:--,-- and I have to say it looks so much better. Thanks for bringing it up to me, I'll be sure to remember it from now on.

Added some to the top, and some to here too. Sorry for the picture quality.

Persian, my green knight

HPIM2046.jpg

Drowner, my blue knight

HPIM2047.jpg

Stormwrench, just something I threw together for the heck of it

HPIM2048.jpg

the blue knight is... is... too blue :D
Add some 2nd support color (it can work even a weak one like gray or brown) to break a lil bit that "too CaS" feeling, and i appreciate the concept,because is original, nice variation of the lusca armor set and good weapon choice

That Stormwrench got some wierd factor that make it interessing,first time i see use that sword and i don't hate it :D
But it scream more work needed... i see you yet used the three 3d objects,but you can still add details with stickers and patterns

i don't know the first character but it seems to be really to be like your creations awesome work

Sorry about the length of time since I posted creations. Been busy with college. Anyways, back to uploading a few more.

Crowley:

HPIM2062.jpg

Hayden:

HPIM2063.jpg

Kali (an OC of a friend of mine):

HPIM2064.jpg

The recent ones are simple and sweet :) Not to say I don't enjoy exaggeration every now and then! Crowley's a doll, good work! ;)

Back