Street Fighter vs. Marvel Universe

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
I think that instead the same "Marvel vs. Capcom" 's bullshit, Capcom & Marvel should work on a crossover, with only Street Fighter & Marvel, called "Street Fighter vs. Marvel Universe", that could be a real answer 2 "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe", with the following roster:

Street Fighter

Blanka

Zangief

Vega

Chun-Li

Fei Long

Akuma

Ryu

Sagat

M. Bison (Unlockable)

Cammy

Ken

Marvel

Spiderman

Wolverine

Mystique

Green Goblin (Unlockable)

Deadpool

Captain America

Venom

Ironman

Magneto

The Incredible Hulk

The Invisible Woman

Final Boss

Green Bison (fusion betweem M. Bison & Green Goblin, not playable)

Cameos

El Fuerte - SF

Seth - SF

Sodom - SF

Mysterio - Marvel

Dr. Strange - Marvel

Thanos - Marvel

& U? What do U think? Share your opinions on this thread...

THANK U FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your criteria for choosing these specific characters from each game?

Asking a question means that I'm acting like a videogames' crossover professor? lol.

If the word "criteria" is too big for you to handle, let me rephrase the question:

"Why did you choose these specific characters from each game?"

Asking a question means that I'm acting like a videogames' crossover professor? lol.

If the word "criteria" is too big for you to handle, let me rephrase the question:

"Why did you choose these specific characters from each game?"

No, but the way you asked this question means it...

U don't like the roster? Fine, so, tell me what's wrong with my characters, professor Mage...

I didn't think that they needed a response for MK vs DC, that game was a failure in and of itself. Plus they already had X-men vs. Capcom so kinda close enough.
It needs, because MK vs. DC was awesome, & Marvel vs. Capcom sucks...

If they, instead, make a game Marvel vs. the only SF (& leaving the rest of Capcom out of this), that would B a decent response to MK vs. DC

Maybe, but since everyone and their brother pretty much shit on MKvDC and had horrible sales I don't think Capcom would ever really consider the need for it since there is no real market competition from it.

No, but the way you asked this question means it...

U don't like the roster? Fine, so, tell me what's wrong with my characters, professor Mage...

The way he asked? Did you detect some snarkiness? It's text. If your problem was that he used the word "criteria" well that's ridiculous, it's just a part of the English language, I use it every day. Just because you don't do something doesn't mean nobody does, some people actually like to spell out the words "you" and "why" for instance. You know, he could have just been asking out of curiosity. And even if he was asking because he didn't agree with your picks, asking you to explain yourself means he was at least willing to give your ideas a chance. If you don't think you can defend your ideas with logic, or that your rational doesn't stand up to scrutiny why share them in a public forum in the first place? If you expected unanimous praise that's really your problem, not his and if you expected to behave like an autocrat then why invite a discussion?

Anyhow, I think Kornball pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one. You are asking for an answer to a quandary that nobody demands be asked. Or to put it bluntly for you, to say Capcom needs an answer to Mk vs DCU is like saying cats need an answer for mice.

I'm gonna say this not because of your topic, but because of how you come off: back to the books and read up on some forum etiquette, NamcoFan. Lack of comprehension, common sense, and then some.

THANK YOU FORWARD! and I'm dead serious

Also.....

The way he asked? Did you detect some snarkiness? It's text. If your problem was that he used the word "criteria" well that's ridiculous, it's just a part of the English language, I use it every day. Just because you don't do something doesn't mean nobody does, some people actually like to spell out the words "you" and "why" for instance. You know, he could have just been asking out of curiosity. And even if he was asking because he didn't agree with your picks, asking you to explain yourself means he was at least willing to give your ideas a chance. If you don't think you can defend your ideas with logic, or that your rational doesn't stand up to scrutiny why share them in a public forum in the first place? If you expected unanimous praise that's really your problem, not his and if you expected to behave like an autocrat then why invite a discussion?

Anyhow, I think Kornball pretty much hit the nail on the head with this one. You are asking for an answer to a quandary that nobody demands be asked. Or to put it bluntly for you, to say Capcom needs an answer to Mk vs DCU is like saying cats need an answer for mice.

I don't think he can keep up with what you're saying, professor. He could prove us wrong though.

modz-y-u-no-close-this-thread.jpg

Back