Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

I never cared about tiers. It is much more rewarding if you play the characters you like instead of picking so called "top tier"-characters you don't like except you are a professional and play for money. I will be proud of you if you stay with ness no matter what ;-)

You have tiers and tiers. In SSBM Ness and Pichu are unusable during competitive play. Which made me stop wanting to play the game competitive alltogether. I will never give up on ness even if he's shitty again.
However since Namco has a saying in stuff it should be somewhat balanced.

You have tiers and tiers. In SSBM Ness and Pichu are unusable during competitive play. Which made me stop wanting to play the game competitive alltogether. I will never give up on ness even if he's shitty again.
Play Project M, both are pretty good in there.

I also believe in namco to make this game balanced. Ness wasn't really good but at least playable. Pichu was a joke character who is even worse than aeon would be without 66A and 1b BE, but at least you could use Pikachu who was much better in every single way.

This thread needs some love.

d13p0vj.jpg

9ygSnEb.jpg

xzrV7vA.jpg

WWomyu9.jpg

rJfshG4.jpg

6puWCUv.jpg

GleaP0m.jpg

hee8M14.jpg

ZxWbxzB.jpg

Holy shit, I bet no one was expecting that.

screen-1.jpg

screen-2.jpg

screen-4.jpg

Here's a comparison between his Brawl and SM4SH models.

sB4Egue.jpg

He was on nearly everyone's "probably cut" list. Does this mean my Lucas actually has a chance of returning?!

I really wish this game had a re-color mode. I have some nice color scheme ideas for some of the characters.

Back