Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Will Shulk make Ike obsolete?
We'll have to wait and see...

I think I'll play the Wii U more than the 3DS due to the shoulder buttons on my 3DS hardly (if at all) working, which is a shame too, since I have a sweet limited edition Legend of Zelda 3DS. I might have to get a new one...

Hmm...

Screenshot%2B%2859%29.png

Amazing video. But it is still not answering one of the most important questions since melee: Who of the two is better? (In brawl it's obviously falco but i am more of an melee player)

I would still like to see: Travis Touchdown, Krystal, Lucas, Bayonetta/Wonder Bayonetta, Amaterasu, Agitha, Geno, Shanoa, Marina Liteyears.
I'm sure they won't, but it would be cool if the Mii Fighters had a Magic user or a Psychic.

Are there still people talking about Melee? Yes, there are.

In other, more important news, Smash for 3DS is just two weeks away from its Japanese release date! Shulk has been revealed and there's a new GameXplain video discussing his potential and his abilities. Get hype folks, cause there's some great insights here that are clearly not talked about.

I like how Back Slash has a hop animation that clearly looks like its capable of leaping over projectiles and some other attacks. Not to mention its incredible range.

I know she ia most likely an assist trophy BUT I happened upon this pic on the official site and idk who she is. Who is this
screen-3 (1).jpg
character next to Palutena?

Phosphora, servant of the goddess of nature, Viridi. She's played by Kari Walhgren (sic). She's kinda like a bratty teen.

This is her theme song

What do you guys think of the Amiibo things that are gonna be compatible with Wii U Smash Bros? They look kind of cool. It would be nice if you got one for free with the game but OBVIOUSLY NOT
Maybe I'll buy Peach tho. They look like they'd be pretty cool for decor if you're a big N fan too.

Back