Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Remember the more you pocket, the stronger it gets.
tumblr_nbs3nwV7061snizz3o1_400.gif

I will wait for the Wii U version. It seems like Nintendo want to make the game balancing good with those Namco developers.
I will join the battle seriously this times.

Never read it, thanks! I'll form my own judgements about the character when I finally get the chance to play her.

Edit: awesome Palutena play

Last edited:
My personal opinion on the Super Smash Bros. series...

I love this series. I have played them all and I'm intimately familiar with them.

What I love about Super Smash Bros. the most is the fact that it has the largest diversity in any fighting game that I know of.

When I say diversity, I'm not just talking about the huge selection of our favorite characters we played with when we were younger, or the large variety of modes that are available, or even the classic stages we have come to know and love.

No, when I say diversity, I am talking about the gameplay itself. This is a game series that anyone can enjoy. Whether you're new or have played it for years, young or old, casual or hardcore, this is a game that you can play with family/friends or become a hardcore SSB player and enter tournaments. You can play for fun or competitively, and enjoy every moment the game has to offer.

I cannot wait for the new games to enter our homes. I will no doubt be purchasing both of them. I love playing SSB at home, but who could turn down the opportunity of having SSB on the go?

FYI, he can pocket the final smash but can't release it, so it's basically abusing invincibility frames. As far as I can tell, none of the other characters can do this. Although Little Mac might.

Back