Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

I always get the short end of the stick.
Can't preorder so I had to rent last minute and now I have to wait an extra week for Gamefly to ship it. Blah

Woo hoo. So much fun. 50 games and only 1 win in for glory mode. I have no idea why my attacks are overpowered by opponents or why it takes so long to shield or roll, but still! So much fun.

Need to finish unlocking characters, Link is pretty beastly.

LOL, the last time I looked at this, Peach was right in the middle. Now, she's #2?!

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/
TiersR4Queers.png

FYI Pit's Upper Dash arm is better. Knocking straight up is better than diagonal.

Also holding the bow charge to max is the same damage for both.

That said, I like both. Shame I can't win against anyone.

It probably is better for getting combos, but the level I am at now skill-wise makes me realize I won't really convert anything off of normal Pit's where as Dark Pit's will create a lot of space for me to shoot scrubs with arrows. Some stages have ridiculous ceiling lengths which makes it harder to ringout, while Dark Pit's will give you some sweet side ones. With that being said, you can also use dark pit's as a tool to pressure people post-hit when they are trying to get back on the stage. I can see them both having their own uses, but as far as combo potential Pit has the advantage for sure.

I was talking about this with @Donutman and it seems we both think that rolls recover super fast in this game. Anyone else feel this way or is it just us?

I've unlocked all of the characters within the two days of playing the game. I've had plenty of matches with my cousin and two brothers. However, my shoulder buttons aren't reliable and that's holding me back.

However, I'm open to matches!

My cousin's Little Mac is a killer...

My FC is 3823-8974-5701!

Last edited:
Back