TEACH ME THREAD!

I'm new to Soul Calibur, well, I should say, im new to taking SoulCal a bit more seriously. Im a Marvel, Mortal Kombat, and Injustice player. I also play on psn- SoftShocks, if anybody wants to give me a hand on how to play 3d fighters, just add me :D

Hey everyone. Im still around and wiling to help with Cerv and Zwei but i dont have a mic atm so if you have questions for me just shoot me a PM. I can still get on xbox to spar or whatever but if you want me to do that pm me ahead of time because with work my schedule is limited haha.

I am available on both XBL and PSN to teach Leixia and Pyrrha Omega. I can teach Leixia up to an expert level, and Pyrrha Omega up to an intermediate level.

I have a keyboard for chat, and an Xbox microphone. No PS3 mic yet.

PM me here on 8WR or send me a message on my console profile(s).

I am available on both XBL and PSN to teach Leixia and Pyrrha Omega. I can teach Leixia up to an expert level, and Pyrrha Omega up to an intermediate level.

I have a keyboard for chat, and an Xbox microphone. No PS3 mic yet.

PM me here on 8WR or send me a message on my console profile(s).
Added to the list. Thanks for helping!

I'm up to teach anyone Mitsurugi. I'm available on most saturdays, if not, just shoot me a message and we can work something out

I can help with all the males and Natsu. I am the disciple of Edge Master after all, though my knowledge attends to a certain range beyond helping. Should you heed my advice, the strange box of ins shall await your messages.

Unfortunately I'm going to be busy for a while and probably won't have much time to mentor people, so if you could take me off the list for being an Ivy mentor that would be great, since I don't want people to ask me for help and not be able to receive it straight away so it's best if I wasn't on the list any more.

Thanks DarkRhythm.

P.S. Although if you make a list for SC2 HD Online, I will be free by the time that comes out so I'd be glad to help mentor people again should the opportunity arise once more.

Back