Tekken 7 is a thing...

If the arcade release is in february,we may be seeing a console release by december 2015
Doubtful. Chances are more likely you'll see the upgraded arcade release ala bloodline rebellion. I'm lookin at consoles being mid to late 2016. Maybe even holiday 2016.

Doubtful. Chances are more likely you'll see the upgraded arcade release ala bloodline rebellion. I'm lookin at consoles being mid to late 2016. Maybe even holiday 2016.
I'm pretty sure I heard that Tekken is coming to consoles late 2015.

Namco has revealed new customization outfit sets.

Asuka gets a Cinderella dress/idol outfit.
tekken7-custom-gamer-5.jpg

Xiaoyu gets a Magical Girl costume.
tekken7-custom-gamer-6.jpg

"Well then, let us dance."
tekken7-custom-gamer-7.jpg

Dragunov gets a Spec Ops Suit.
tekken7-custom-gamer-8.jpg

More screenshots here
http://shoryuken.com/2014/10/20/ban...of-additional-tekken-7-customization-options/

Last edited:
I posted that already but at least y'all get to c the pictures because luyg has the picture links messed up.

I'm pretty sure I heard that Tekken is coming to consoles late 2015.

The best way to figure out the console release is to go from history. How long was the turnover on TTT2? That will usually give you a rough estimate on when the game comes out to console.

It may be different,if they're using ps4 hardware for the arcade machine,they can come up with the ps4 port within 10 or so months

The best way to figure out the console release is to go from history. How long was the turnover on TTT2? That will usually give you a rough estimate on when the game comes out to console.

Which brings me to again about a year to 2 years. TTT2 came out then the rerelease in the arcades where they upped the version, and then they released it on consoles after about a year of that one. so again. it's going to be 2016 when we see this game at home.

meanwhile.. I want the actual arcade cabinet. I'm going to talk to some folks in Korea, see if I can't scoop me up a couple of machines to bring to the US and set up shop. charge about a dollar per game, I should be able to make my money back over time.

Which brings me to again about a year to 2 years. TTT2 came out then the rerelease in the arcades where they upped the version, and then they released it on consoles after about a year of that one. so again. it's going to be 2016 when we see this game at home.

meanwhile.. I want the actual arcade cabinet. I'm going to talk to some folks in Korea, see if I can't scoop me up a couple of machines to bring to the US and set up shop. charge about a dollar per game, I should be able to make my money back over time.
Do it son!

Oh wow it's an idol outfit. Description edited.

Going by loketest footage, Feng and Leo are looking very strong the way they are now. Both of them were already good in Revolution and they've only benefited from the changes made to both themselves and the systems.

Team Ninja doesn't own this style, so there's literally no reason to sue anyone.

I mean't the 'plz no sue' in a jokey manner but sometimes companies do get sued for stupid stuff, like disc-based expansions. (Capcom attempted to sue Tecmo Koei for disc-based expansions.)

This hardly happens though, as stated by you. there is not really a reason for them to get sued.

Fucking hating it.

Comeback mechanics. Armor on moves. Supers with armour. Rage.

0.45 lol I'm Steve and have no health, let me just use armour and then do my super for 65% OF YOUR FUCKING HEALTH

In soul calibur you get a bar on your last round and guts. This is guaranteed for both sides and is a fair 'comeback' mechanic. This is just all in favour of the twat that loses.

Wow, that does look like shit.

Also, WTF is up with every next-gen game having ridiculous hitsparks? Spark effects are the new bloom.

Back