Tekken 7 is a thing...

Put it to you this way the p = progressive scan. But it's also covering a whole pixel. So you're getting a screen that is covering 1920 x 1080 entirely made up of single pixels of color.

So in terms of graphics you're getting a much better image quality because it's all color.

Interlaced is dividing your screen into positive and negative fields and the flickering between the two to create your image so imagine your screen being split up line by line into one field. And then line by line in another. And then the rapid flicker to get one solid image.

So yes 1080p is a significant step up in terms of image quality

if you want to be witty and troll with some class, at least do it on topic please. However, if you actually could CAS up some superman/dragon ball, then i'll open up the conversation

you know, I'm not gonna lie, I have seen some proper cosplay of characters playing online in TTT2, but then I've seen a lot of horrible ones. still waiting on an ultimate muscle mask for King.

I kinda wish Tekken had a CaS of some kind. Combot wasn't all that but it was nice. I'd like something more elaborate. Oh, and how awkward would it be if Miguels sister did in fact come back as a zombie bride?

I kinda wish Tekken had a CaS of some kind. Combot wasn't all that but it was nice. I'd like something more elaborate. Oh, and how awkward would it be if Miguels sister did in fact come back as a zombie bride?
Combot was a great opportunity to see what moves from different characters work with each other.Like heihachi's while rising LP to paul's 236PR for 75 damage,that was sweet.But he wasn't allowed in ranked matches,I guess that it was because your opponents wouldn't know what to expect,probably why SCV CaS characters were given away during the loading screen.

And anything can happen in tekken,kazuya came back from a volcano.Which is why i'm surprised that many people are assuming that jin is dead.

8PHH1

He looks better in the art, in the render he looks like a generic guy with a Hood, the Ezio-like style from the art is better

tekken7-arab-character-concept.jpg

Still think the new characters are not bad but they feel...so...normal. I'd pay for a crazy Lady Gaga fighter XDDDD

Is this a fighting game or an AXE dvertisement?

The concept art has a lot more daggers and a scimitar in the scabbard.
But the render has pretty big rings, which i hope he has one on every finger.

Is Shaheen like Zafina's husband ?

Is Shaheen like Zafina's husband ?

All Harada has said about Zafina's country of origin is that it's "somewhere in the Middle East", and based on her customizations it's assumed that she's Egyptian.

Maybe he's a member of the same assassin/tombkeeper clan she's a part of.

Back