Tekken 7 is a thing...

Tekken Crash is coming back next week (Jan 28) for Tekken 7. This is supposed to be like a trial epsiode to gauge interest.

Teams so far:
  1. KNEE (Bryan), Narak Hof (Paul), Naengmyun Sungin (Katarina)
  2. Help Me (Dragunov), Malgu (Law), Ji3moon Ace (Kazuya)
  3. Triple H (King)*, Chanel (Alisa), Hao (Feng)
  4. Hankuma (Leo), JDCR (Heihachi), Saint (Shaheen)
*Only Practice was originally there, but it seems he was replaced I think?

so uh... website for tekken 7 is up! I'm diggin King's hi-res model image. Looks dope. Can't say the same about his ingame though.. his body looks weird.
Also, if you guys caught Knee's play through, he was saying a lot about some characters and what combo juggle options they might have.

Aside from Steve and Hwoarang who have great combo options, Steve having the most where Knee felt like he wasn't even doing a lot of work it was all Steve on his own, everyone was more or less decent or not good. no character besides Steve and maybe Hwoarang were exceptional.

other random notes:

Apparently King's chop no longer stuns on the ground. He said it doesn't work anymore.

Drag is probably the worst character in T7 because there were no options for him. He had only one move that does K! but everything else didn't and there wasn't much to do with him. Everything he tried besides that one kick didn't work. and after that, there wasn't much you could do. His options are very limited.

Bryan was frustrating for Knee as well, as he's super hard to link juggles with.

If you're curious to know what Knee said about your character, let me know. I'll summarize it for you.

and that about sums that up.

Is there a closeup image of Lili's face yet? Is it still fucked up like it was in Tekken Revolution? Or did they fix it?
What about Nina's face?

Are there high definition of the gameplay videos where the players don't skip the intro and winning animations?

I think the faces lean more towards Revolution, but if I remember correctly they tweaked them further. There's no Nina so far, but there's a chance she'll show up as a timed release after the full launch of the arcade version. Thought her face was okay in Revo, it reminded me a lot of Tekken3/Tag Nina. If they toned down the make-up a bit it would be good.

I don't think there's anything approached what you want in terms of game play vids, though. I could be wrong, if someone's got a link?

Tekken crash had high def videos of the screen, but they always skip the intro and winning animations...
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzi84vWG8hc

Is there a closeup image of Lili's face yet? Is it still fucked up like it was in Tekken Revolution? Or did they fix it?
What about Nina's face?

Are there high definition of the gameplay videos where the players don't skip the intro and winning animations?

1) It's from the loc test version, but here

2) Nina isn't in the game yet.

3) Probably.

Here is the arcade site: http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/sp/
LC and Shaheen will be available in the pre-launch version.
Bigger versions of the new CG renders ripped from the site.
Latest pre-release version at Japan Amusement Expo on February 14th.

Well, glad I never got into Tekken so I didn't settle on any character. Looks like I will learn Katarina instead of Lili, lol.

Even Lucky Chloe looks more westerner than Lili. Lili is transracial Asian now.

Last edited:
I went to look at the video again and he made it private. hahahahaha. I didn't rip it so I can't go back to it. I don't remember if he played with xiaoyu thou. I'll look at the video above. It's not the exact stream that he had but it was close. I'll see if he says somethign similar.

so in that video he says

Claudio's rage art from a combo is weak compared to Steve's.
he doesn't really know his options and what he can do.
he said you can connect the two moves on 30:48
Claudio can do a burning knuckle. hehehehehe and it can cause some damage
Claudio seems like an amalgamation of SNK characters. from Rugal's attacks, to Joe Higashi's knee, to burning knuckle
I remember him saying from the last stream that his throw combo was pretty hard to do
his WR shoulder looks like Kula's attack
the throw combo is a very strong attack (33:07)
the attack he does at (34:06) he thinks that looks cool
the attack at (35:00) has a long delay
when his hand glows it's called stardust. When stardust is active it leads to extra attacks. as evidenced at (35:40) you see him do an extra attack after his hands stab forward. without the stardust active, the 2nd hit is not active.
his cut kick is really good (36:10)
Power crush is very useful

tekken 7 will release in Korea around march.

Feng wasn't in that video above.

about kaz:
knee said that even though Steve's damage output is extremely good. He feels that overall, Kaz is a better fighter
loves the lazer on devil kaz
If you let him transform into Devil, he becomes a beast the speed of the lazer attack is fast
at (12:40) he goes to see what devil can do
Kaz no longer has the low kick in that four piece combo
because of K! and lack of bound a lot of his combo options are limited in devil form

earlier in the video he remarked about how the AI is better.

hei wasn't in the above vid.

Does anyone know if Yoshimitsu will be in this game? I have seen no mention of him but he has yet to be absent in any Tekken game (Even Street Fighter X Tekken).

Does anyone know if Yoshimitsu will be in this game? I have seen no mention of him but he has yet to be absent in any Tekken game (Even Street Fighter X Tekken).

He's not in the game, but there will be time release characters for arcade.

Back