Tekken 7 is a thing...

I'm afraid guys that Namco will do the same just like SCV they will remove many beloved characters from the game... But I don't think so, this is the "final battle" I think that all the Tekken 6 cast will come back along with Jun and Kunimitsu, because of fans petitions to Harada.....

Love the design. Seems her figthing style is Mishima based, or very similar to Angel. Like her Oni form minus the wings, I hope she's playable. She looks like the first new appealing character for me since Jin.

Of course she'll probably be impossible for me to play.

King's custom always had horns. Not sure how Marduk relates?
I don't remember king having horns,well I didn't play around with the customs too much anyway.
Marduk had the horns in TTT2 with a helmet,he's probably out,with King getting some of his moves and the horns.

And Kazumi seems a lot less threatening than Azazel,quite a relief.

Yay, sounds like throws are easier to break - all normal throws can be broken with 1 or 2! As a player that sucks at breaking throws, I approve of this change!

I don't remember king having horns,well I didn't play around with the customs too much anyway.
Marduk had the horns in TTT2 with a helmet,he's probably out,with King getting some of his moves and the horns.

And Kazumi seems a lot less threatening than Azazel,quite a relief.

He may be out.. he may not be. We'll just have to wait until all the time release characters are available. Also, characters may come in as console exclusive characters, so don't rule out anything until all is said and done. Also, King had those horns since Tekken 5

Yay, sounds like throws are easier to break - all normal throws can be broken with 1 or 2! As a player that sucks at breaking throws, I approve of this change!
Nobody uses basic throws anyway,except maybe Anna players,everybody else goes for command throws.

you know.. just kinda throw my gripe out here.. with all the technology available, and the skills of the artists improving, I'm finding it hard to excuse aspects of this game. Especially in terms of the character rigging, and cloth effects. If Kaz is wearing a leather coat, it should flow like a long leather coat. The clothing themselves kind of bother me, and it feels like they threw in characters with long drapey shit for the sake of long drapey shit, but didn't take into account the material that they're wearing. That also goes for character rigs. I get it, rebuilding a rig can be an arduous process and adding the blend shapes and correctives are also a pain but dammit, do the work. Seeing these low quality rigs where the character's bodies are like freaking action figures is starting to bother me. OH BUT SWEAT! the characters sweat now! Watching the hi-res endings are actually painful because the way the rigs are really destroy the character and it's anatomy. but that's okay! Because most people don't recognize it anway.

sigh. dah well. keep it movin I guess.

Back