Tekken 7 is a thing...

So does anyone think that Heihachi's Wife and Kazuya's Mother, Kazumi Mishima will be a playable character? That is who that woman is in the trailer...She is the one who first had the Devil gene.

So does anyone think that Heihachi's Wife and Kazuya's Mother, Kazumi Mishima will be a playable character? That is who that woman is in the trailer...She is the one who first had the Devil gene.
I don't really think so, considering that she only appears in a flashback. But, you never know.

You're asking for way too much on a large roster and then some, personally.

Alex.J's wishlist

- Much bigger character roster, I mean much bigger.

- Multiple mimics of each character. Tekken needs to take in account I might like Bobs movelist but don't want to play a white person.

- Tekken 7 needs meter. I want Devil Jin laser supers. It worked for SC5, it will work for Tekken 7.

- JG is so necessary in Tekken. Needs JG mechanic.

- Needs ringouts.

She's not the first. Her family (now) is the bearer of the devil gene.

As for Kazumi being playable, there's a surprisingly good possibility of that happening. Dead characters have come back before, even Jun and Ogre's supposed victims came back.

http://i7.minus.com/igBctzhz8sRGn.png

Last edited:

As for Kazumi being playable, there's a surprisingly good possibility of that happening. Dead characters have come back before, even Jun and Ogre's supposed victims came back.
Jun was never dead in the first place. Harada already said that many times.

Oh god the voice acting is absolutely abysmal..my ears are bleeding!!

I was hoping to see gameplay but instead we see a boring arse trailer about that family again.....YAWN. Thank the heavens this game is supposed to be the ending of the Mishima saga. The story really is boring in Tekken imo.

But I wouldn't mind for Kazumi to be playable though! Would be quite good. And Jun too.

http://i7.minus.com/igBctzhz8sRGn.png
Jun never died in the first place. She was "missing". Jin only presumed her dead.

Bruce, Ganryu, Baek, and Wang, among others, were attacked and survived as well.

King from Tekken 1-2 was killed, however.

OMG! That trailer was brilliant. Even got my favorite character (Christie) involved. Can't wait to see the whole presentation of the game.

The Kazumi artwork looks amazing, I had a feeling it was done by Mari Shimazaki. And I'm glad it doesn't look as eccentric as some of her other designs.

Back